NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I've been wanting to install either a HKS or RS*R exhaust, the reason why is Im big into JDM brands and love slanted mufflers to some extent. I wanted to know if anyone knew how these sounded, I dont want anything annoying but definately noticeable...

Please help me out

·
Registered
107 Posts
hks is on the quiet side, but not stock sounding. it has the muffler and a canister thats why its alot quieter then other exhausts. i go on long drives alot and i dont find that it gets annoying.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you think if i bought the universal canister, and got a custom exhaust place near me to bend a pipe going over the axle instead of around it with a muffler, that it would be extremely loud, thats what i have right now, is a borla canister and the piping welded over the axle, its not quit but not annoying at all? What kind of pitch does the HKS give?

·
Registered
227 Posts
There is a vid of the RS*R exhaust out there, and it's damn loud. :eek: You might want to consider the HKS if you don't want annoying. The RS*R is the cheaper of the two.

·
Registered
189 Posts
HKS is so quiet that my injen intake was drowning it out. I could'nt even hear it. If you want pics let me know cause I have some.

·
Registered
216 Posts
i heard good things about the rsr invidia exhaust.....its pretty loud but not ricey loud....nice deep tone. search for the soundclip and video of it around here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts