NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1003 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a SC300 rear end its going in a few days i am going to post pics of the whole build

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice, I've been seriously contemplating something similar as of late. Keep us updated :thumbup:
hit me up if u need help i have a ton of great fab guys that can hook u up we have a good game plane and having a C&C machine helps lol

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
im doing a 2jz a buddy of mine sold me the 2jz with trans ecu and harness for 1600$ he is a local guy and imports the motors all the time so if u need one let me know and i can get u intouch with him the rear end i paid $140ish at pull-a-part here in augusta

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
WHEN I SAW THE PRICE I ABOUT FELL OUT! these things go for over 600$ with out subframe or suspension or brakes!

here in a few im gonna post pics of the car befor we start hacking her up

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i know im being a post whore but i just got done working on the rear subframe front mounts they are about to be milled here is what they will look like and i will have pics of the rear subframe rear mounts later today i hope

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
That should be a fun project - I look forward to reading about it.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This is very interesting! Do you have a schedule and a date set when you want the project to be completed?

Good luck with it!
lol i have no date we are doing it one step at a time and the way we are doing this im shure will shock some people i dont wanna get into details yet cuz we are still trying to figure every thing out but as we go i will add pics and here are the pics of the rear subframe rear mounts

i hope to start welding the rear end this weekend but it depends on how long its gonna take to mill these parts this week i dont wanna rush.

also if any one needs a 1zz with a 5speed trans the one in this car is gonna be pulled out this weekend and im going to post it for sale im taking best offer it runs good figed i could help someone out that needs a motor

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok pics of the car befor we start cutting

NOT GOING TO NEED THESE FOR SALE

Ok the rear end >>>>>>>>>>>>>
we got it into the shop today im going to start on it first i need to redo the rotors as u can see here they have been beat on there is a lip on the rotor it self where the pad had been wearing in

so im going to order some drilled and slotted rotors lol ^^^ u can see why
and if not u can get some clue here

here is the rearend chillen on blocks lol

^^^ i may use that Veilside bumper but im not shure yet i have the TRD one in the car along with the side skirts...

and i have a stock toyota radiator *NEW i dont think it will handle the 2jz lol so its going up for sale

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
oh by the way Supra TT brakes are bolt on on this rear end so when i order the rotors thats what is going on

·
Registered
6,271 Posts
how much for the tsunami front and the radiator?

This looks interesting :O

1 - 20 of 1003 Posts