NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 40 of 1003 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
^^ lol... thanks guys i will be posting pics as work is done i hope to get the rear mounts today but we will see

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
hey i saw u live in columbia sc i have a buddy that lives there also when im done im taking this car to Phong and sunny at Sc performance to do the tune
You should PM Shizuma about tuning. He's really good with PFC's..but chances are that you will go with another ecu for the 2jz

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
You should PM Shizuma about tuning. He's really good with PFC's..but chances are that you will go with another ecu for the 2jz
thanks for the info i will keep that in mind but phonge did the tune on my old 2jz sc i will post the parts list but when they got done it was a beast

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
2jzgte (JDM)
Turbonetics T-66bb capable of 850rwhp
HKS filter
Tial 40mm wastegate
USDM 550cc with a resistor pack
HKS ssqv BOV
Jun lightened flywheel
Rps Max pressure Plate-6 puck clutch
R-154 5 Speed from a soarer
front section of an MK3 driveshaft
Clutch type LSD w/4.11 gearing
Hybrid brand FMIC with custom hotside
Dual spal fans
devils own meth injection
walbro 255 fuel pump

Electronics:
JVC double din
HKS Boost cut defencer
Greddy Speed cut defender
Apexi S-afc
Greddy dual exhaust
AEM wideband+gauge
Greddy profecII boost controller
optima bat

Suspension/brakes:
Espelir ASD/Tokico Blues
Supra TT front brakes
SupraTT rear brakes
Supra TT front and rear sway bars
Work Equips
19x10et21 245/35
19x11.5et29 285/30

Work VS-xx
19 305 rear
19 245 front

Interior: Tan
Supra TT seats

Exterior:
Autoreal realspeed kit (the only one in the states as far as I know)
5k Hid kit lo-beams
Jdm sidemarkers
Tinted windows

·
Registered
418 Posts
hey i saw u live in columbia sc i have a buddy that lives there also when im done im taking this car to Phong and sunny at Sc performance to do the tune
Oh okay right on. I see your in Augusta. My folks lived in North Augusta before moving to Alaska a year ago but will be back there in a few weeks. Ill spend alot of time in Augusta when I get back from deployment in a few months. Ask your bud if he knows a guy named Jimmy Shirey with team X. They just opened a new shop in Lexington, SC (forget the name right now) he tuned my car but deals alot with Supras and DSM's. Great guy, but anywho, if your still working on the car when im back in the area and need a hand let me know.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Oh okay right on. I see your in Augusta. My folks lived in North Augusta before moving to Alaska a year ago but will be back there in a few weeks. Ill spend alot of time in Augusta when I get back from deployment in a few months. Ask your bud if he knows a guy named Jimmy Shirey with team X. They just opened a new shop in Lexington, SC (forget the name right now) he tuned my car but deals alot with Supras and DSM's. Great guy, but anywho, if your still working on the car when im back in the area and need a hand let me know.

cool yeh i will ask my buddys name is chris wood he has a NSX and im shure i will still be working on the car when ur back u can come check it out my goal is to have it most of the way done around sep.... allthough there is no set point of being done i want to have the motor atleast in my sep.
\
SIDE NOTE* i talked to a place here in augusta called master fabracaters (sry about spelling) about doing a drive shaft and they will make it for 75$ as long as i have one for them to build off so im gonna go to the junk yard and pick up the drive shaft out of that car this weekend i hope

·
Registered
418 Posts
Right on. I should be home September. Hopefully. I cant wait for my car to be done with the engine build then I can drive it up there. :D

·
Registered
418 Posts
hell yeh maybe the car will be runing and i can take u for a ride hehe doubt it though
That would be awesome. So you plan on makin this future beast streetlegal then? Or track/show only?

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
That would be awesome. So you plan on makin this future beast streetlegal then? Or track/show only?

i plan on keeping it streetlegal... that is not hard to do here lol and im gonna show it and maybe do some southeast drift with it but my main goal is for her to be a sleeper

·
Registered
418 Posts
i plan on keeping it streetlegal... that is not hard to do here lol and im gonna show it and maybe do some southeast drift with it but my main goal is for her to be a sleeper
lol no its not hard to be street legal in GA or SC. With every vehicle I have owened I have hacked off the CAT in a matter of a couple days. :D Being stationed in Cali is a whole nother story. My Celica will never go there bc of there laws :(

21 - 40 of 1003 Posts