NewCelica.org Forum banner

81 - 100 of 1003 Posts

·
Professional Carsmith
6,311 Posts
^ Wiring sucks.

When I was relocating the ECU/fuse block I went through the electrical manual and literally threw out about 10 lbs worth of wires, connectors, and assorted bullsh!t that weren't going to be used anymore (ie: a/c, power steering, emissions stuff etc) and that's with still using the 2zz.

·
Vendor
15,564 Posts
The Celica wiring is nothing. Try chasing underdash wiring problems on a Prius.

The K20 uses just as many wires and connectors

·
Registered
479 Posts
Wow looks like it's going to be lots of work. Lol. Looking good so far. Hey will you be selling any of the parts you get out of the Celica. I need some wiring pieces.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
i will have pics up today!!!! motor is out trans is out rear end is out and the RWD rear end is going in tonight!! i hope cuz the rear end mounts are done being milled

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #88 (Edited)
LAST DAYS OF THE 1zz

fresh motor compression test was 140 all the way trans is for sale may be a pending sale on motor i hope to have the vid of the compression test up soon...

·
Banned
2,005 Posts
LOOK AT ME, IM FROM THOMSON YALLZ, IM A USE RANDOM **** ON MY CAR THAT IS IN MY BACKYARD AND IT WILL STILL BE FAZTUR DEN YOOH. <3SC2JZ<3

btw, im levi. the angry chinese man complaining about toyo wiring haha
I like your screen name, its funny

·
Registered
418 Posts
Lets not start hating already... especially not on this thread. This, in my opinion, is probably the best thread in a long time on newcelica. And we have come so far (almost a woppin 2 pages) with no hating... lol

As for Levi. Welcome to the forum/thread. I hope you can also give great details to this build. I look forward to seeing everything done!

·
Registered
803 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
LOL HEY LEVI IS THE GUY HELPING ME BUILD THE CAR HE JUST LIKE TO TALK **** LOLZ SO UPDATE AS OF 11:20 est THE REAR END IS IN ... well allmost hope to start welding her in soon just doing the mock up now HERE ARE PICS TO :drool: OVER

also levi is not a hatter he is my BFF for life ,., no homo

·
Registered
38 Posts
yeeeaaahhhh, im definately doing the other half of the work on this celica...no hating. at all. im from thomson, and i do use random sh*t on my car, so i guess im hating on myself? no need be douchy. anyway. celly rear is owt, waiting for the brackets to be done so we can throw the GS rear end in. yay pics!

i do to you josh ---> eslap::eslap::eslap:

and this :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

81 - 100 of 1003 Posts