NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up guys, my name is Jim. Im from the my350z.com . I decided to post the seats over here aswell (a buddy of mine with a celica mentioned that I should post them here as well)

The seats are brand new, solid red. They have never neen installed. They have 0 wear, no rips ect.
Im looking to get 800 for the pair. Why so cheap? Looking for a quick sale. I have a bent valve in the motor and need to money for labor to replace it. This is the daily driver so I have no other options.....

Name on the Z site. Ill take another and write my sn here on the paper. I have a low post could so my credibility is low here... Just want you guys to know Im not a scammer or anything lol

Price -850 shipped

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
Too bad I don't have 800 bucks to spare right now, those would look SOOOOO nice in my red Celica.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
hmm...I was debating if I should re-wrap my 16yr old seats or buy new ones, very tempting. I should know by the weekend if I have enough dough to spare for them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
justin they are at your shop? ill hit up jesse and see if he is interested
Why would MY seats be and some random guys shop? It makes no sense for me to drive 4 hrs to tampa for him to "verify they are real" I have a serial on the bottom of the seat and I can just take a picture myself... Is he a bride dealer? If not whos to say he even knows what to look for?

bump

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
i want these seats!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.