NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey it's just me. The Chair Force is allowing me to go online to write this nifty electronic message on the "internet". I am finished with my assignment in Mississippi and I head to Wichita Falls, Texas on Thursday. I still won't have a computer or anything like that. I probably won't go permanent duty until July or August. Then a semblance of freedom will return to my life.

I just finished up my electronic principles class and I received the honor of "distinguished graduate" for my l33t grades. 96.5 average to be exact. W00t. Enough of me tooting my own horn.

Hello to everyone. I'll be back... consider yourself warned. :)

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Sup Joe!!!!

You never did give me an update on your weekend. :chuckles:

And if you don't toot your own horn no one else will. :gap:

·
It is known.
8,236 Posts
wassup JOE............welcome back buddy :thumbup:

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
Sup Joe! Good to hear from you man. :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hmmm...i dont know this whole Joe character..but..

ay..wuts up? my name is mike..nice to meet ya. :wave:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Joe, Witchita Falls is growing. I am leaving here on Friday. I had my Tech School there way back in '93. There is the USAF Medical training center there. That = women. You'll have a blast believe me. Holla Back

·
It is known.
8,236 Posts
kaioshin said:
yeah.... him and Wren left me all by myself. Now I am reduced to hanging out with Liz, Beth, and the Va ppl. :wtc:
:wtf: :liar: if you didn't have us you'd neva have us or jen

·
It is known.
8,236 Posts
schlegelbagel said:

Well, that's the last time we invite j00 to hang out with us again :fawk:
:werd: crybaby :fawk: :evil:

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
kaioshin said:
yeah.... him and Wren left me all by myself. Now I am reduced to hanging out with Liz, Beth, and the Va ppl. :wtc:

:wtf: fine prin I see how it is :bs: :no:

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
I include you in VA ppl. Mei I don't see often enough. Someone takes up all her time. :rolleyes:

Sheesh, ppl you know I am only kidding, but I do miss chillin' with mah boyz. :chuckles:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts