NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, I've done mainly Hondas, and well, I was offered a 2000 GT-S 6 speed for my last Honda, a 96 Midori hatch w/ 2000 front, light mods, stock D16Y7. Straight up trade.

Anyways heres the pics of it. Cold air intake, lowered up front. I have a set of Tein's and also a set of coilovers for it.

Horrible ricer lights....

Fixed that ****!!!

Thinking about this look(Photochopped)

I have some questions.

My Right taillight(not the brake light), and right front bumper lense do not work. Are these on the same circuit, and what fuse is it, and where?

Also, I need a fuse for HVAC controls to work. Where and what?

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
welcome.

·
Registered
698 Posts
poor celica....my car is kind of your idea... just to give you a idea...
fix that poor car up i hate when ppl rewin nice cars...check the bulbs they arnt on the same fuse..you should just check all the fuses in the whole car...b4 you go beating on it you should change the lift bolts they are located under the valve cover. someone here will point out were they are. if its a 2000 then youll be very lucky if the intake bolt isnt broken. if i had just gotten that car b4 i even drove it to the gas station i would change the oil and filter and use syn. change the trans oil redline mt90 is awsome stuff. flush the rad but i think you have to use toy pink **** idk tho....and seafoam the **** out of the thing...some one will help you out with all these things and if they dont then when im not soo damn tired ill point everything out.

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
good deal on a straight up trade and dont plan to do what u did in that photochop pic..dont look nice at all

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
welcome to the world of a fun automobile. Now mod that fuc*er up and show those honda guy's whats up :p

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks folks. I WAS thinking about trading the Celica for a del Sol with a B16, but already having had one, I'm like I don't know. But I was able to get on it in the Cel for the first time, yesterday, and now I'm like "Honda what?" Lol.

Also, CAT, located near Cincinnati.

The reason I'm asking about the fuse location. My engine bay fuse cover is missing.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
welcome, nice front bumper lol

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm looking for a bumper, and the piece with the hatch handle that says "Celica". That hanging stuff is some of the fenderliner.

I have to tighten the front right endlinks. I don't know if they weren't tightened, or broke. Supposedly it needs tightened, says previous owner.

The plans on it (as of now):

NA partial build(cams,port IM, TB, 3" exh into Apex N1)
Use my coilovers on Tokico Illuminas
Lip kit, TRD rear wing
17 black w/ chr lip rims
Some ICE(not too much)

·
Registered
205 Posts
welcome :thumbup:

·
Registered
12 Posts
welcome, I too was a honda nut before the celica. Just kicking myself in the A$$ for not getting the GT-S now :(, ohwell its still a fun car and very attractive, now to replace those stupid friggin' euro tails that came with it...

·
Banned
227 Posts
from the quick once over i gave it, only looks like minor ticky-tack stuff to deal with. regarding the fuses, there are panels inside as well as the one in the engine bay. i'd just do a trial and error, yanking and inspecting each one 'til you find one that is busted, then replace (assuming that's the problem).

·
Registered
105 Posts
correct me if I'm wrong anyone, it's been a while since I've had a celi...fuse box on the inside is located in the footwell area below the center console, I forgot what side but I beleive it's the PS.

dunno if the fuse for the HVAC is located there or not, if not I can go pull my old engine harness out and look at the fuse locations tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.