NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hit the local street races with xfactorwrx and we go around hunting for a race, first up we asked a red srt-4, but he was scared and we even said we'll set him out some space but he declined again in front of all his friends....

Next up we see a nicely modded chevy pickup, guy said its got a built chevy 350 in it, we asked him if he wanted to race, he said yeah for 100 bucks. Xfactorwrx blurts out "SURE" in excitement! Then you see Chevy owner's face go from cocky to uncertainty, so he goes....umm how about 60. LOL, we were like okay fine.

xfactorwrx only squeezed 1st gear and it was a walk in the park, you can see the ownage in action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlH57RYkZCs

Asked him if he wanted to do it for double or nothing, they wisely declined. So we head back to the parking lot. Our friend comes up and says there is a b16 civic hatch that wants to race, so we said sure hit him up. this little kid comes up saying he wants to do it for 40 and he just has a b16 hatch, (the crowd was saying he was on nitrous) so we asked for 1 car space and he said sure...

We set it up, head out to the spot and asked if he would pop his hood, he declined and with a bit of persistent we got him to open his hood. Well it wasn't a b16 but a b18c5 (JDM ITR engine), kid thought he was slick, so then the kid is all butt hurt and goes well your pilot must be turbo and tells us no space but heads up. Okay fine, heads-up it is.

Lined up and yeah....I'll let the video do the talking. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtFDEp4bsL0

·
12+ years daily driver
8,599 Posts
What is done to that pilot? You walked both their asses hardcore. Nice job.

·
Registered
654 Posts
N20 does the pilot good..... its funny cause all the SRT4 and RSX owners were scared.

·
Registered
654 Posts
stangliter04 said:
how far did you race? looked like thatt truck was running you down... but good kills
im sorry but that truck was nowere near running me down, plus the fact that i only squeezed in 1st gear.

·
Registered
928 Posts
damn i would race you if you were near me...coming up to Portland anytime soon, we have a great variety up here....i do ok but im definitely an underdog...

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
your launch is crazy with that thing.

·
Registered
928 Posts
so basically it is 4100lbs, and has ~320-335 hp(w/ N2O), w/ AWD...i would say it would be good for a high 13's to low 14's...the auto is screwing your awd launches though

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WAR_GTI said:
so basically it is 4100lbs, and has ~320-335 hp(w/ N2O), w/ AWD...i would say it would be good for a high 13's to low 14's...the auto is screwing your awd launches though
Actually it launches pretty good with the auto tranny, he stalls it at 1500 and all 4 wheels spin slightly off the line, with Nitrous he's pulling consistent 1.9 60fts at the track. :eek:

·
Registered
928 Posts
yeah i was gonna say he's probobly running 1.9-2.0 60 ft's...still it would be nice to clip off 1.7 60's w/ it

·
Registered
654 Posts
WAR_GTI said:
yeah i was gonna say he's probobly running 1.9-2.0 60 ft's...still it would be nice to clip off 1.7 60's w/ it
pulling 1.9 60'ft's is going to be better than anyone out in the street with a FWD car, the pilot only uses its AWD when its needed. the rest of the time its FWD.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
x-factorWRX said:
pulling 1.9 60'ft's is going to be better than anyone out in the street with a FWD car, the pilot only uses its AWD when its needed. the rest of the time its FWD.
yep you could hear the integra peeling out through 1st gear.

he probably just kept it floored out of embarassment so he could claim there's no traction blah blah blah.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
nice sleeper. i tried something like that a couple of times at the local races. made 200 bones. i had gt rims and gt badge on my gts. had about 100 pound w/r and aem cai unbolted exhaust act clutch and a 35 shot of juice. it was against an pretty much stock civic si. his exact words after the race was.... "what the **** was that?"..... . actual bet was 250 but he only had 200 and we had to go to an atm.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.