NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes we were bored so we decided to talk some sh1t and mess around with our parent's cars =) well....except for my buddy, hes selling his RSX-S this week so its bone stock except for the Hondata Reflash, he wanted some action too =)

First race, is Hondata RSX-S vs. Stock Hemi vs. Honda Pilot w/ a jerry rigged K&N filter and unbolted exhaust for the race. :)

Pilot got everyone off the line thanks to AWD, then HEMI caught up a little and they were pretty even at the end, Hemi and Pilot held off RSX-S till 4th gear, then RSX-S pulled top end.
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNTUzNDQzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

Next up is Hemi vs. Pilot from a 25-90 roll. Pilot sounds pretty mean in VTEC yo!
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNTUzNDQ0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
a hemi truck and a pilot walked a hondataed rsx till 4th?

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NoRulzAt140 Mph said:
a hemi truck and a pilot walked a hondataed rsx till 4th?
well in my buddies defense its bone stock with Hondata, Hondata doesn't really make a difference without a CAI. He also had 2 extra passengers in the RSX-S, and passed the Hemi and Pilot after 3rd gear into 4th.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by RevHappyGTS
well in my buddies defense its bone stock with Hondata, Hondata doesn't really make a difference without a CAI. He also had 2 extra passengers in the RSX-S, and passed the Hemi and Pilot after 3rd gear into 4th.

I duno man. How fast can a damn hemi be. and a Pilot.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
The Pilot got smoked by my Taurus, so thats pretty chilled, I guess my Taurus will walk a Hemi

·
Registered
654 Posts
i don't know about smoked... maybe a car to 100mph. im pretty sure with unbolted exhaust the taurus would be owned, and from a stop regardless cause the SHO can't hook very well. damn i need to stop racing my moms car. LOL

·
Registered
8 Posts
APEXiTypes said:
1st thing you always do with the rsx....get an intake! THEN Hondata. no intake, your not moving.

2 extra people in the car makes a huge difference too. Reguardless, still kind of sad.
Heh, yeah that was my car. The reason I only have hondata is because I took everything else off to sell, cause I'm also selling my car, moving on to bigger and better.

The race that was not recorded was, when I was in my car by myself and I gave them a 1 1/2 car lead, and pulled about another 6-7 after.

·
Registered
654 Posts
RevHappyGTS said:
Yes we were bored so we decided to talk some sh1t and mess around with our parent's cars =) well....except for my buddy, hes selling his RSX-S this week so its bone stock except for the Hondata Reflash, he wanted some action too =)

First race, is Hondata RSX-S vs. Stock Hemi vs. Honda Pilot w/ a jerry rigged K&N filter and unbolted exhaust for the race. :)

Pilot got everyone off the line thanks to AWD, then HEMI caught up a little and they were pretty even at the end, Hemi and Pilot held off RSX-S till 4th gear, then RSX-S pulled top end.
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNTUzNDQzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=

Next up is Hemi vs. Pilot from a 25-90 roll. Pilot sounds pretty mean in VTEC yo!
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNTUzNDQ0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE=
none of those roll on races were up to 90 MPH either it was up to 75, if it was up to 90 the HEMI would have been owned (hemi needs to shift at 78MPH to 3rd were it slows down quite a bit, then the pilot pulls hard LOL)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Re: Re: Hondata RSX-S vs. Honda Pilot vs. Dodge Ram Hemi. VIDEO.

x-factorWRX said:
none of those roll on races were up to 90 MPH either it was up to 75, if it was up to 90 the HEMI would have been owned (hemi needs to shift at 78MPH to 3rd were it slows down quite a bit, then the pilot pulls hard LOL)
Yeah, I think that revhappy guy is full of misinformation. Guy doesn't know what hes talking about. LOL

·
Registered
272 Posts
the cameraman needs to learn how to keep the camera steady while he flags the race :chuckles:

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: Re: Hondata RSX-S vs. Honda Pilot vs. Dodge Ram Hemi. VIDEO.

NBP_K20A2 said:
Yeah, I think that revhappy guy is full of misinformation. Guy doesn't know what hes talking about. LOL
Shut up fool. I only post what I heard ****, not my fault your car is slooooooow without a CAI .:fawk:

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
you guys are too fast.. too furious.. hahaha j/k, bad ass soccer mom races

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
ricerfest2004

Non-Ricer: Its an suv, sir.
Ricer: But it gotz vTeCh YoO

·
Registered