NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here it is...
What is the best Hood Scoop out there????
I have heard of the C-One.
There is one for sale on Everythingcelica.com and @ MBautosports.
MB claims to have a FIBERGLASS and CARBON FIBER hood scoop.
I DO NOT WANT FIBERGLASS!!!!!!!
Can you paint the Carbon Fiber?????
Is there another place where you can get a hood scoop???

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
coOOlcelica said:
when did beto started making cf hood scoops???
whoops......didn't see that he wanted cf

Rainman said:
So the fiberglass is good???
Cus the fiberglass I got from MBautosports on my Revmotion front lip sucked so bad, I didn't even use it..
umm...YES FIBERGLASS IS EXCELENT! SUPER GOOD! FITS VERY VERY WELL! Its 10 times better then MB's

·
Registered
954 Posts
Isn't the cf scoop from RMM slightly raised thoguh?

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Rainman....unfortunately, you got ripped off! I sell the VIS Raised C-One style carbon fiber hood scoop for only $176 shipped. Quality is MUCH better than Import Fan or Extreme Dimensions. Plus, both of those are $250 BEFORE shipping. My VIS one has the ultra-UV resin, wrapped edges, OEM fit, and super tight weave. If there's any way to cancel your order with the company you went with, I'd definitely go with VIS.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Really! Well, I did order one, but I got it from http://www.thelostrican.com/

I hope it is good. I have not received it yet. If it sucks, I will get one from you. I just want the C-One style, but GOOD quality. Like I said, I got the biggest peice of crap from MB auto for the Revmotion Front lip. I couldn't use it because it sucked so bad.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.