NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to add hood spoilers to my car, but not sure if its a great idea or not.

I have a WW bodykit with 17" wheels. No other mods. Would the hood spoilers look good? or are they too showy for a nearly stock car?

Thanks for all opinions.....blunt honesty appreciated

·
Registered
514 Posts
don't forget that they don't match the stock hood lines if you have the mb autosport hood scoop.

·
Registered
53 Posts
i got the mechanical kit in latter 2000 and decided it would be nice to have just to even stick out. be aware though that some people may still hate them, but most of my friends love it... then again, i'm the only modded celica for the next 100 miles around... u can do it!

p.s. i hate that girl in my town who bought a 2004 yellow action package auto gt... she wants my help on it to make it look better than mine. should i help her?

·
Registered
514 Posts
i bought them but they look too much on my car. my front end is too much.

anyone in europe wants to buy them? they are Beto's TRD style

·
Registered
245 Posts
i think they look like crap no matter what kit you have, some people think its sweet to put as much crap on their car as they can

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.