NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, couple more parts for sale.

Ive got a set of NIB Hoodspoilers, gelcoated and including all mounting hardware. Only took them out to take pictures. Decided not to use them.
$85 Shipped

I also have a triple gauge pod for the A-pillar
$35 shipped.

Also possibly for sale is my ZEX Nitrous kit, I don't use it as much as I'd like and need the money to save for the greddy kit ^_^

This includes the full ZEX wet system, also a purge kit. All lines and hardware included. Also included will be my custom carbonfiber control panel for it which goes where the ashtray goes and controls the power and purge. :headbang:
I put a toggle switch on there because I like flipping them but there is also a slim mount switch which I can install so the door closes normally and looks stealth.

If you don't like that I have a single din control panel that I never finished modifying to fit perfectly. Its got standard c/f and I also have a silver c/f plate for it. It's got the power switchs and purges as well, I also put a hole for a gauge to be mounted directly in there, such as A/F.

This kit will go for $550 shipped because the extra parts and shipping charges for me. If you are serious I can take pics of anything upclose and detailed.

Drop ur email or PM me if you want pics or have any questions. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
jayspeedy24 said:
dang dude..if this is up for sale in a couple of weeks im gonna grab it..i just bought a lot of stuff so i need my bank account to recover..
Which?

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
blackTRDcelica said:
hey ill buy them gauge pod for $25 .... let me know if we have a deal.
I'd rather not :shrugs: The piece is long so I need the $5 for shipping. But if i still have it in a couple days I'll drop it down again I guess.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
JoManGT-S said:
How old is the zex kit, how many bottles have you been thru?(meaning refilled)
Hmm..It's maybe 8 months old and I'm on my second fillup now, I only use it at the track.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts