NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I guess it's time to start... so just playing around with the camera for the first time today and last night. I have so much to learn so I thought I would start posting some pics to see if I progress in this learning curve. They are probably million things wrong with these but I need to start somewhere. I take crititism pretty well so no hurt feelings. But advice is always is appreciated.

·
Please Deliver
969 Posts
Only thing I don't like about the last one is that it looks like it's focused between "Express FRZ" and "Dispenser" so neither one is perfectly clear. Otherwise, nice! And good luck. I'm no expert, or even close... just my opinion.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Love the shot of the moon.
Thanks 55-200mm but I had to crop it to get it that big.

Only thing I don't like about the last one is that it looks like it's focused between "Express FRZ" and "Dispenser" so neither one is perfectly clear
Yeah I see it too. And I need to clean around the first button LOL

best advice i can give you right now is to stop using the on camera flash
What about a mounted flash?

Too bad its cloudy today here in WV. I bought my tripod today wanting to get a better shot of the full moon. Oh well, next time I guess.

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
You can get an index card to bounce the on-camera flash to the ceiling. Won't be nearly as bright as the direct flash or a dedicated flash, but you can bump up the ISO a bit to compensate.

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
Low-light photography is one of the hardest one to do. Props for posting those up and claiming these but I'd say to play around w/ the aperture, shutter speed and ISO settings before you play w/ flash and understanding how to bounce them with proper exposure

·
Registered
4,466 Posts
Intensely good shit.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for tips and comments guys. Here are some pics I took a couple of weeks back.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts