NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gts
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 1st celica 2 months ago & it had a blown engine, I ordered a engine got it put in but the person doing the work never finished I really want to hear my car run. Its a 2002 gts so it has the 2zz motor if anyone can help me w/where these hoses go or tell me what site I can go to & find out I would very much appreciate it. The battery, battery tray & Brain are not in place so the 2nd pic I think is coming off of the transmission or somewhere down there.

·
Registered
518 Posts
View attachment 55157 View attachment 55158 I bought my 1st celica 2 months ago & it had a blown engine, I ordered a engine got it put in but the person doing the work never finished I really want to hear my car run. Its a 2002 gts so it has the 2zz motor if anyone can help me w/where these hoses go or tell me what site I can go to & find out I would very much appreciate it. The battery, battery tray & Brain are not in place so the 2nd pic I think is coming off of the transmission or somewhere down there.
.... did u figure this out yet?

2000 GTS Turbo

·
Registered
2002 gts
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
.... did u figure this out yet?

2000 GTS Turbo
Yes well all but 1 hose I want to hear my car run so bad especially after dumping so much money into it just the engine alone was $1155. Not including the install. Also any suggestions on what to do w/my old engine? I was thinking about trying to rebuild it but after all the hassles im going through I don't know if I want to now

·
Registered
2002 gts
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whats wrong with the engine

2000 GTS Turbo
Im not sure all I know is that this celica had been sitting in a field @ my friends house for 3+ years so i was checking it out & he said the engine was bad so i would need a new one I paid 600. For the car & ordered a engine. Im not much of a mechanic i know more than most girls but i never even looked into the old engine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts