NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
NeSyO03 said:
On the 57 south around 1:20. She had her GT emblem off, thats about it. I was the guy in the silver celica....damn i hope u visit this board. ;)
get some lately JM damn!

·
Registered
134 Posts
I saw a fuxin hott girl drive a red GTS w/ Action Package and some sweet 18" rims. I don't think she cruises the boards tho. But next time I spot the car, I'll say hi.

·
Registered
454 Posts
SuperCharged said:
I saw a fuxin hott girl drive a red GTS w/ Action Package and some sweet 18" rims. I don't think she cruises the boards tho. But next time I spot the car, I'll say hi.
Yea i think I saw that same car and girl on the West bound 91 Sunday night. Couldn't get a good look at her though. Just a sillouette

·
Registered
134 Posts
I saw her off the 55S freeway, next to Triangle Square. Right where Newport Ave and umm 19th St. intersect. Must've been visiting someone cuz I haven't seen her again in awhile.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I think it's funny you guys all think you saw the same chick in a black Celi, when her only apparent mod was the lack of a GT emblem... :) There could be a 100 in the area, no? I dunno...

And uh yeah, I have to agree with the Celi being a girl's car, it seems that's all I see, I would say a good 70% of the Celis I see have girls behind the wheel. This girl at work bought THE EXACT same car as me (hers' is auto though) simply because I have one, now a lot of people at work think something's going on...anyway I'm rambling...

·
Registered
454 Posts
NeSyO03 said:
Ya, maybe a stock celica is a girl car.
:angry:

So what are you saying? My car is stock because fixing up a car now is out of my system and besides too many knuckleheads out there that will **** up your car just because you fixed it up and cops caught on already. Sorry but I'm from the old school.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts