NewCelica.org Forum banner

Hotchkis Competition Sway bar set $225.00 shipped

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  imatunergts 
#1 ·
We have two sets of sway bars part # 22401

The price is $225.00 shipped to the lower 48 states.

Please call 407-277-8423 to order

Hotchkis Tuning Competition Sway bars take performance to the next level. Competition bars offer the same great benefits as our sport sway bars, but use a more aggressive rear bar set to take advantage of race tires, and to achieve slight over steer. Sway bar sets include front and rear bars, greasable bushings, and brackets.

NOTE: Should Be Used For Competition Only!
Front 1" (25.4 mm) Hollow +43%, +70% 2 Position
Rear 1" (25.4 mm) Hollow +123%

See less See more
#5 ·
They are meant for competition only because it will bias your car toward oversteer, which is a little dangerous on the highways. THey also tend to cause increased tire wear over just the street version of the sways because of how planted they keep your tires during a turn. From what I've read a lot of owners have found that the softer setting on the front sway combines the best with the rear competition bar for a very balanced a dn neutral handling street car.

#13 ·
Bottle said:
This might end shortly but contact me when you are ready and we will see what we can do.
I can't afford any suspension mods between now and the summer :( hopefully you keep some decent prices up by then.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.