NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How balanced do you think this set-up would be?

My current set-up is the ST rear sway, Cusco front lower bar, TRD springs, RMM front strut bar, and stock shocks?

As of now my suspension seems fairly balanced, but I would like to eliminate that last bit of roll. My only concern is that I will get too much understeer with this Hotchkis front bar in place of the stock one.

Also, how much has anyone paid to get this thing installed? I don't have the equipement to do this myself.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I don't think it would matter that much, but I would try to stick with the same brand. This might sound weird, but it's like putting on H&R springs in the front and Hotchkis springs in the back. They might be very similar but something just doesn't feel right, if you know what I mean, hehe.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
I have the hotchkis front and st rear combo. It feels pretty balanced but I have to drop my car.

The hotchkis rear is more effective. But IMO whichever front sway you use doesnt really matter.

You do know your gonna have to replace those stock shocks sooner or later.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
OK thanks for the info guys.

I guess I will sell by ST bar and get the full Hotchkis set sometime soon.

And yes Manny...I'm planning on replacing the shocks. I just wanted to get the life out of the stockers before swapping them with Tokico's or TRDs

1 - 7 of 7 Posts