Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hotchkis Rear Camber Links PICS now

tranmk first in line, will let others who responded know if fall thru

here's the story on these. only installed the left side and never installed the right cuz my weak and lazy asian muscles could not break the seal on the right bolt. Left one has seen about 6000 miles. now i'm simply moving toward streamling (ie. goal skyline 2007, evo MR) and clearing the garage.

firm $150 shipped by fed ex to continental US only. no rush to sell, hell i was in no rush to install them. Paypal preferred, will add the 2.9% to the total.

oh, for the record, these are the updated version with the reinforced screw thing so it doesnt warp.

left not uninstalled yet, so pics up soon.

well known here, to teamcelica, and ebay under same handle. also with some buyer references on this site if you want.

feel free to pm with any q's.tranmk first in line, will let others who responded know if fall thru

pics are at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ucmd03/album?.dir=1cae&.src=ph

the left one is the one on top and the one with the additional photos. as you can see there's only trivial cosmetic difference.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bump

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
many questions by pm about the used side. okay you nit pickers the pics should work now and again, can barely tell the diff b/w the two sides.

here is a reality check: unless you plan on selling the car to barrett jackson and not driving it, they WILL get dirty and by god may bare change due to the oxidative elements. hello?, they are on the underside of the car.

moreover, bitches arent going to be checking out the luster of your camber links.

for the record, there are NO scratches, mild swirl like stuff at certain light angles. that's it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.