NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
if you were here i could help you out without charge.....its actually not that of a bi*ch to install it.....

but its going to be once you change shocks......coz yuo have to redo it all over again hehe....thats why if i were you i'd wait for the shocks then put it altogether...

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol i appreciate that guys. i would have u help me with the install david but mo said he would do it for 50 bucks. and thats about what it would cost for me to drive there to get them put on. lol. unless u want to come down here and i can supply you with beer!!! lol.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yea i talked to him about it about 2 weeks ago and he said he can do it. but now i have all the parts and i cant get ahold of him. that would be hella cool if you could call him and ask him to shoot me a message so we can set it all up. thanks.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thank ya. and the b&m short shifter will be here monday so ill have that in when i get it to. then i have some ideas for my next mods but i might not do that because im looking at buying another car as my daily driver. just a beater, but somthing that will get me to and from school. i dont want to leave my celi in the parking lot at the college.

·
Registered
693 Posts
I spent the last couple days installing my KYB Ajustables and just finished today. I cannot believe how hard it was to get the rear in.
Front: I hate sways!!!
Rear: There is no pry bar long enough to get that bitch in...

But to be honest, if you want to get it done in a professional manner(one where you won't loose a finger) go through Mo or take it to a shop.

Dload's comment was right on the money.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.