NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw this springs on ebay are they a good deal? The only thing that worries me is when he says "These have slight cosmetic blemmishes in the powder coat. Nothing is structutrally wrong with them. "

Springs on ebay

·
Registered
328 Posts
you're gonna get ****ed over, I can tell from the start

reason being, he's done two things which are fishy. He states his auction is for a "pair of hotchkis toyota coil springs" - that's 2 springs, not four.

Second, he posted the price as 170.00 *each* - he can sell it to u, and say that the description said a pair but his actual payment button said 170 each. meaning, you get one hotchkis spring and you can't do anything with it :)

just be careful. i wouldnt do it, but thats me.

·
Registered
473 Posts
If he says you are bidding on a "pair" of springs and then its $170 each, thats $170 per pair. I would be hesitant on buying stuff like this on Ebay. You just never know what you're gonna get.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Look at the seller's name. I think I read a post in the for sale column in which J.C. from Hotchkis was going to put blemishes up on ebay. That might be him???

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
theres a group buy on clubcelica.com through myself doing these springs for 199 shipped through a respectable company. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts