NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm going to sell my Hotchkis TVS 3 Kit (minus sway bars). It was purchased new by another member on this board (Avenge2c) in September 2003.

I would estimate they have been used for about 6 months or less. I have never used them for AutoX and Avenge2c said he hadn't either.

When I purchased the kit several of the alimunum collars had stripped threads or broken off screws - these have all been fixed professionally by a machine shop. I also purchased it without the Hotchkis front endlinks which I had purchased and will be including in the sale.

Included Items:

2- Hotchkis Front Coilovers w/ race springs
2- Hotchkis Rear Coilovers w/ race springs

1- Hotchkis Front Strut Bar w/ camber plates
2- Hotchkis Rear Camber Arms
2- Hotchkis Front Endlinks

This kit is still on my car so i have no pictures of any of the listed items. However if you are seriously interested I will take them off and take pictures.

I am looking to get $1300US for everything listed.

Aaron.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I bought them for $900 shipped

Avenge2c sold them to me in less then perfect condition. ie, with broken off hardend steel hex bolts in soft aluminum locking colars in which i had to pay $300 dollars for a machine shop to drill and tap out. In addition i had to pay $200 more for a set of Hotchkis front endlinks.

In any case considering the risk i took purchasing a product that I knew had to be repaired, the cost of repair, and the many hours I spent running around looking for a qualified machine shop that would assume the liability associated with automotive repair, i feel that it is a fair price.

Also i'm open to resonable offers.

Thanks.
Aaron

·
Registered
798 Posts
are you sure you don't want to sell the stuff seperately? I'g be interested in the rear camber arms and the front strut bar if the price was reasonable.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry ShadyMilkman I would like to keep it together and sell the rear camber arms with everything else.

I definetly can't sell the front strut bar seperatly because it is required to install the coilovers; the front coilovers are actually held in place by the camber plates on the front strut bar.

-Aaron

1 - 6 of 6 Posts