NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay people. Each room is about $24.00 for one nite. We are only stayin Sat. Nite and leaving sunday. Each room has a queen size bed and a sofa sleeper. So basically two beds. People post if ur going. Also post to see if someone will share a room with you or whatnot.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am down for stayin the night

I am bringing a girlfriend with me so we don't mind roomin with OTHER GIRLS please. This is my first meet so I would appreciate any help. I am coming up with the Houston crew.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ZephyrCandle ur a girl right? Dawn do u wanna share with them? Kareem and Robert?

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
ZephryCandle said:
yes, I am a girl, although I prefer the term "sexy bitch"
i guess the guys will be determining this. dawn, dont get jealous now that theres another girl in the group and run her off like celicangel :rofl:

just kiddingggggggggggggggggggggggggg :D

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
i just like to pick on dawn b/c she picks on me.

le, RICE!!! runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn for your life :rofl:

·
Registered
631 Posts
i got the radios and i am ready to go and i need a roomie...Dawn? lets make it a annual thing, ha ha ha ha

kareem

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks but I don't need anyone to tell me what I already know...okay I am MORE than kidding....I'm just an average lookin chick trying to have a good time....:)

·
Registered
542 Posts
ZephryCandle said:
Thanks but I don't need anyone to tell me what I already know...okay I am MORE than kidding....I'm just an average lookin chick trying to have a good time....:)
I didn't know u are a girl.....didn't mean to call u dude b-4...sowwy!

anyone wanna share room with me??......think I'm going by my self........

·
Registered
287 Posts
Piranha GTS said:

I didn't know u are a girl.....didn't mean to call u dude b-4...sowwy!

anyone wanna share room with me??......think I'm going by my self........
..................................................................................

·
Registered
542 Posts
okay.....for those of you who remember, Ryon w/black S2000 and his friend, Bryon w/white MR2 Turbo is coming with us too......

thought I let ya know.......

·
Registered
157 Posts
GUYS...... I NEED ALL THAT WILL NEED A ROOM TO SEND ME THERE 1ST AND LAST NAMES SO YOU CAN GET ON THE ROOMING LIST!!!

EMAIL ME RIGHT WHEN YOU SEE THIS!!!!!

**IMPORTANT**

·
Registered
49 Posts
i think imma try to make an appearance sat. I'm not gonna need a room cuz I got a card board box... i mean dorm room here. Is there gonna be any exact itenerary posted?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts