NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I might order some Hotchkis sway bars, but i was jw how there are, good? Any NEGATIVE comments on them? Are they worht the money? Any ones comments are welcome. thanks.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Your kidding right.

The Hotchkis Sways are the best thing I put on my celica. It made the car so much fun to drive and more responsive. They are a pain in the ass to install thats why I had someone do it for me. Best money spent.

·
Registered
101 Posts
dude hotchkis is a big difference i dont have it my self but i installed it on my friends RSX and it was awesome and hotchkis sway bars are supposed to work best on Celicas so i cant wait to put on mine

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
Hotchkis stuff is Quality and its proven itself on the track and on the skidpad.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
really that much better! wow...guess i will be pickign mine up than! sounds like all positive comments so i guess i will get em. i am having my friend at the dealership put mine on for real cheap so i am going to jump on that. so its a good bang for the buck modification?

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
hell yea like i have said again and again, great product from a great company, i love their stuff, and their customer service to back it up, i have the whole hothckis system and im loving it

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
:werd:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.