NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They beat the hated ones...Dodgers clinch NL West Division:thumbup: :thumbup: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Registered
861 Posts
:whogives: ;) GO ANGELS!! (who also clinched!) :headbang:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I'm almost not hoping for a Dodgers v. Angels World Series. The Media will then make up some stupid rivalry between the two teams. But damn it's awsome to have both in the playoffs. And just as awsome to see SF loose it all again :) .

·
Registered
320 Posts
Red_Gt-s_Cali said:
Just hope minesota loses or that the Angels win today so they have home field advantage or else you'l be alone at the stadium.
well, it looks like the angels will be playing the sox which means im game, looking forward to another playoff atmosphere Go Angels!

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm a fan of both teams but grew up a Dodger fan more. I never believed both teams can be in the playoffs. Both teams had crazy games saturday. They both can handle it in the clutch. I'm glad the Giants didn't make it. I can't stand them I just like the park they play in.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Ive been a big fan of the Dodgers growing up. It's good to see that they finally see the playoffs again. I hope they have a successful run.

Also great to see the Angels in it too.

:) It'd be nice to see a Dodgers vs Angeles World Series...

haha goes to show in sports SoCal > NorCal

haha only minor setback Football: Norcal > Socal. :chuckles:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts