NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I really need some help,

I am going to buy Volks 17s soon and I am afraid that they are FAKE !!!

How can you guys tell if they are FAKE or Real??????

PLEASE HELP....!!!!

THANK YOU ALL....!!

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Originally posted by Pinchy
Is this a REAL Volks ???

Are there and how can I tell if this is FAKE ??

well if theyre published in a magazine and dont say "style" then its probably real. if theyre fake and dont have it mentioned anywhere thats false advertising. but if you were to buy them used or something, REAL volks have rays stickers inside the wheel listing the specs, ie offset and diameter. theyre also engraved with either rays or volks written on the edge of the rim towars the valve stem.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Guys,

I found out hw much these weight and they are pretty heavy......... 18.9 for 17s

I believe stock is 17 for 16s....

You guys think its worth it ???

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
its all up to you, if you want the name and look of volk then get em, but if all ure looking for is some light rims go cheap and buy rota. you may also want to look in Work rims if you wanna keep it jdm, theyre rite up there with rays/volk and they are slightly lighter than some volks.

·
Registered
2,152 Posts
Crizzz said:
THose wheels are made by Rays Engineering but are not a part of the Volk Racing line up...they're apart of United Arrows...
:werd: i believe a member here, coledesign has those same wheels in gold.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.