NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How did this thread die? I know the car is getting older, but is that it? Sex years ago it was very active. I sold my Celica, so that's why I'm not as active.

Just curious what your guys' thoughts are. The fucking Lexus ES330-300 forum is more active than this site. Haha!

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
How did this thread die? I know the car is getting older, but is that it? Sex years ago it was very active. I sold my Celica, so that's why I'm not as active.
Some of the older members moved on, and the younger owners are all social-media loving whores, so the social part of the forum moved there.

It's happening to many forums out there and is in direct correlation with the exponentially decreasing attention-span of the latest generation.

OT's hardcore anti-newbie policies didn't help either. ;)

That's what I'm thinking. Haha! I got a new job, got married, and now my wife has a bun in the oven.
Congrats!

I drop in once in a while to say hi.
Heya Gio! :wave:

·
Poopin' on Scrubz
3,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It does suck about the social media. I had Facebook in high school and then just found that it is a complete waste of time. I would agree with the attention span of the generation coming into the world...

It's good to see old school members on here still (even though I'm nowhere near "old school").

·
Argentum Chaos Vae Victis
6,652 Posts
It's good to see old school members on here still (even though I'm nowhere near "old school").
The forum still has its uses, particularly in the technical department.

I hope the forum livens up.
With the demise of Scion, maybe the Celica will return one day...

I only drop in occasionally.
Still glad to have you Jenn. :wave:

Sup Jack, long time no speak.
Indeed my friend. We had a couple of lively chats too, back in the day. :chuckles:

·
Banned
1,864 Posts

Just curious what your guys' thoughts are. The fucking Lexus ES330-300 forum is more active than this site. Haha!
The proliferation of the smart phone ruined the internet.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts