NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Aren't they die cast badges?? If they are you should be able to look up any machining, heavy tooling places in your area that say has a CNC machine or something and they should be able to help you out! Hope this helps!!

Justin

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
Actually, there are a few graphic artist magazines on the stands. There are always at least ten different ads in there for custom emblems. Try that out.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Hey now there is even a better idea Bat see if you can get somebody like that to do it!! I am going to school to be a graphic designer so maybe just maybe u can call on me LOL!!

Justin

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey bat the best i could find off hand is http://www.emblemart.com it sounds to be pretty good the more people that want emblems the cheeper they will be... take a look at there site.... its like 95$ for (1) emblem but they e-mailed me and told me the they Do give discounts and they will do as many as we need...... i just dont know if they will do diffrent emblems for everyone and still give discounts... Bat maybe you can e-mail them and find out more info..... [email protected]
well that what i could come up with...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts