NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it was just held on with ome screws and whatnot but I removed all of those from my car and it appears like the tabs of the grill areglue o the bumper. I mean there is no glue visible anywhere but the damn thing will not come off for ****! Anybody know why it will not come off? Thanks for the help.

Justin

·
Registered
640 Posts
wow i've never actually thought about taking that off, but now that i think about it i do have to get it painted black again because all those rocks a have been chipping the black off of it. Good luck with that, let us know how it turns out. I might have to try the next time i take off my bumper

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL that is waht I need help with LOL. I cannot get the blkasted thing off. I dunno what else could be holding it on. There doesn't seem to be anything else so I am guessing Toyota or TRD must glue them somehow or something, I dunno. I am lost. If anybody has any ideas then please post up. Thanks.

Justin

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
robare99 said:
Give me a day or two. I'll ask the guy I bought mine off of, since it had a different lower grill.
I dunno how much help that would be. He might have just removed the grill off with force and either bolted in the new grill or glued it like the original. How is the new grill being secured on your bumper?

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
My lower grille was just knocked off last week by a fat ass racoon. Sorry I can't be of more assistance but rest assured it can be removed.

·
Registered
8,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine is metal. I believe all of the grills that come on the TRD package are real metal, not plastic. LOL at least Toyota did something right.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts