NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im just wondering if you can lower your car on the fly with a wrench or something or do coilovers need special adjusting that isnt easy to do?

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
if i'm right u need ur car to be off the ground before adjusting it. also, u need some sort of measuring devise so u kno both sides are the same height. i dont have coils on my celi but i've seen people adjusting there coils and thats wat they were doing.

·
Registered
372 Posts
if you got teins they also sell motors for like 4 bills more when you just lower it accordingly inside the car... don't need to lift it either I think...

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
the tein motors just adjust the dampening of the shock, to adjust hieght you need to lift the wheels up to get the pressure off the spring and perch so you can twist the perch up and down.

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
yup, jack te car up, adjust them, set teh car down...

It could probably be done with the weight on the car if you could get at the perches (using a lift maybe).

Lets also not forget the alignment you will need after you change the ride height.

Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.