NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
amazing!! my dad is the vp of operations for them so I may be a bit biased on this one...but seriously they are top notch...they actually produce the filters for Toyota...Toyota just slaps their name on them.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
well they were founded in 1948 by the late...hehe just kidding...well if you have heard of Purolator Courier then you have heard of them...back in the day they used to be one company that produced oil filters and air filters for cars...and they were involved in motorsports aswell...eventually the courier part seperated and they became individual companies...but their logos remain the same...they now produce the majority of car manufactures oil and air filters...the company adage is " Pure oil now, pure oil later" hence Pur-ol-ator Hope this helps lol :D

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,866 Posts
Toyota is supposed to have very good filters, better than most of the aftermarket ones out there. I've heard Amsoil filters are the best, though.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Mobil 1 and K&N have the best filters. Amsoil is also right there at the top just a tad behind the two mentioned before. Purelator's PureOne brand filters are the best Paper Media filters available, but they aren't quite as good as the 3 mentioned above. The PureOne filters bypass valve is top notch.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts