NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its been three days of great weather here in new york and like all people I decided to wash my car i went to my local car wash feeling normal the wait was about 30 min but when it was all said and done i had my celi nice and clean it looked great!! on my drive home i fell in love with her all over again :bling: despite the limited yet pricey aftermarket headaches that comes along with owning the celica nothing comes close to the looks...ne wayz i was wondering if this happens to you guys too

·
Registered
281 Posts
Since I drive a 91 Ford (FIX OR REPAIR DAILY FOR SURE!!!) Taurus to school everyday... I fall in love with my Celi every single time I drive it! Especially when I have just detailed it inside and out and I get all sorts of looks from everyone. But its not even in the same ball park in respect to driving feelings between the two cars... the celica is pure adrenaline and hugs the road whereas the taurus floats on its lowrider supspension (112k and probly 2" lower than it should be... but its stock equipment and passed inspection so who cares). All i know is that the hours Ispend driving the celica fly by!

·
Registered
146 Posts
CGts00 said:
i still love my car..especially on those nice sunny days with the windows down :)
Im the same way! After a good wash and detail job, riding with the windows down on a sunny day or a warm night (I love driving at night.) I havent had my Celi very long. I fall in love with her again every time I hit lift :gap:

Hooray for 50 posts!

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
I have owned mine for 2 years and change now and I love her more now than I did then. The car is destined to be a classic.

·
Registered
929 Posts
Now that it's spring time, I've got the rims back on, I'm getting a system put in. I can't help but look at my Celica and get enthusiastic about it. My car desperately needs a wash, wax and detailing. I"m about to finish up a 7 day in a row shift change, so hopefully I'll have some time to get that taken care of.

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I still love mine to death. Sometimes, I just walk out into the driveway and can't believe how sweet one can make a Celica look. And when I get all those stares....ohhh....it's just wonderful.

·
The Original 1zz Fanboy
3,774 Posts
I just put my cf hood on and we are having sunny weather the rest of the week so I washed mine really good. Now I have to back into all the parking spaces I use so I can see how sweet the old celi looks. :)

·
Registered
189 Posts
I know I still love my car when I look forward to the drive home. When boredom strikes I just take it into lift and it always puts a smile on my face.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Black00GTS said:

Im the same way! After a good wash and detail job, riding with the windows down on a sunny day or a warm night (I love driving at night.)
i hear ya! i feel the exact same way. it is rare for me to see a nice day/night due to the full time hours i put into work and school, but once i get a free day, i'm out on a long cruise with the windows down. it's all worth the hard work. love it

1 - 20 of 33 Posts