NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well...first it was an american .177 bb gun that tore a chunk outta my driver side pillar while driving on the 57 fwy. it dug into the steel and chipped off my paint.

second i have no idea when it happened but some guy w/ an airsoft gun shot up my sideview mirror.

now...today...this morning i come out to find paintball splatters on my hood and windshield...my car undergoes the most amount of pain ever. wtf.

people have got to learn to respect other's property.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i live in irvine. and i can't park in the garage cuz well....eveyrone that's seen it can vouch for me when i say that it's a warehouse. i have celica parts everywhere! intakes, exhausts, several bodykits, engine panels, spoilers, projects. well yea....can't park in the garage.....

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
damn eugene.. thats sum bad luck.. and yah his garage is very crowded with car stuff... gotta watch ur step when ur in it...
I wouldnt be suprised if there was a car lift sumwhere in there..lol
but sorry bout that eugene hope everything works out

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i have real guns, i don't need bb guns steve...haha unfortunately i can't shoot someone legally unless they trespass on my property....so yea...mebbe i should revert to your .22 cal bb gun...is it a pistol or rifle? i need something subtle...haha jk

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
haahha yea thas why i don't own real ones.. to much hassle with the law. well the .22 is a pistol, you can keep it under the seat hahahahaah!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that'd be nice steve....but i'm not out to get in trouble w/ the law....hehe.....

·
Registered
480 Posts
set up a camera, find out who he is, invest in a ski mask and tazor, jump him and fry his nutsack, then deduct some of the repair money from his wallet.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh trust me guys....if i caught someone vandalizing my car....i'll vandalize their ass crack w/ a tree branch...mutha f*ckas

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i doubt i pissed anyone off, i drive very conservatively, i don't race, and i mind my own business. these are just random acts from different people. i'm assuming the most recent time was from some high schoolers in the area.

·
Registered
803 Posts
DookieGraphics said:
hehe RAM their buttholes good.
:ugh: :wtf:

It's a good thing I know you are dating Ara. Or I'd be a little worried about that comment. :gay:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts