NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got nailed for my tint today. 5% and a 104 dollar fine and ilegall wipers. wipers are stock. wat the ****? anyway, gotta take it off. i love the **** too. looks hot as ****. but my cops are ****ers round me. o welll jw how many of uguys have had probs? seems i have been a big target for cops lately. o well. peace.

·
Registered
486 Posts
i had 13% tint all around and i got caught for it after i got pulled over for my exhaust... then i took the two front window tint off.. i got the ticket signed off and put back 22% which is one shade lighter then the 13% and so far no problems

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
damn this blows, i hate no tint. It blows. i am pleading not guilty and taking the tint off. Going to the magestrate and pleading not guilty, and say the tint is off, if the cop doesnt show than i dont have to PAY, ijust want to get outta the fine. But i dunno....maybe i should just pay? watta ya guys think?

·
Registered
508 Posts
Just go to the court hearing, odds are unless he's a **** cop he won't show for something as small as a "tint ticket" I live in New Orleans and have 5% all around and have never been pulled over. The cops around here just have better things to worry about, where do you live anyway ?

·
Registered
827 Posts
That sux!!! $104??? WTF! I had 5% all around on my Si and on my GTS, I had 5% in the rear and 20% in front! Got caught in each car, but never had to pay more than $10 for court costs! The cop said it's a "fix it" ticket and all i need to do is take my tint off, have an officer sign the ticket, and then go to court to have the ticket dismissed!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts