NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i have a 00 gt-s, spec blue, fully trimmed with ~71,000 miles. anyone know how much i could get for it, ballpark? for mods (the few that i have), check my sig

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
I find it harder to sell a car with mods. All what you attract are young kids that dont have much money. If the car's in excellent condition i would ball park it around 10g's

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Originally posted by Tuppuguy
I find it harder to sell a car with mods. All what you attract are young kids that dont have much money. If the car's in excellent condition i would ball park it around 10g's
Besides most of them mods are minimal so I wouldn't even push them, exept for the head unit and amp I guess. 11-12 sounds about right. I paid 14 6mo ago for mine with 37k miles on it if that helps.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
The reason why i'm saying 10g's is b/c i just bought my celica like a month ago for alittle over 11g's. It was a 2000 celica gt-s /w the action package and had 49k miles. The car came with leather, abs, TRD exhaust, 17" rims, TRD ss, and trd springs. But then again, i guess it really matters where you live. I bought mine in PA. I dont think celicas are too popular over there. Just make sure the car is clean inside and out and polish up the engine alittle so it looks new and not abused.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts