NewCelica.org Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking into getting a specific spoiler for my car, and from SpoilerDepot.com, it is $278 painted and shipped.

There is also the same spoiler on eBay available for $100, not shipped, but the color is silver instead of blue. How much would it be to repaint it?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is this a joke? I'm very slow, haha.

Is it really that cheap!? SpoilerDepot wants an extra $90 for the painted spoiler as opposed to unpainted.

·
It is known.
8,240 Posts
paul its what he does best :chuckles: ;)

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
that's why diana gets a kick every time he's around.. she loves his humor..

is this a fiberglass spoiler? urethane? u are probably better of getting it from spoiler depot

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, it's fiberglass.

Is SpoilerDepot.com known for its quality service? I am a friendly guy, but I am horribly impatient. I cannot stand to wait more than a week after payment for a product to reach my doorstep.

·
Registered
8,908 Posts
Yeah, I definitely have never worked with them before. I would have paid $250 on top of the cost of my spoiler to get it painted and clearcoated the CF. I didn't do that because I worked out something with Bill when my car was in the shop.

For quality work, I'm willing to pay more.

May I ask what kind of wing you are looking at? Maybe a pic?

·
Registered
31 Posts
DONT DO IT spoiler depot is the worst thing you can do i ordered the trd style spoiler from them waited over a month to get it i am also impatiant the paint was horrible it did not FIT ON MY CAR the hole line up was wrong i had to re drill holes in the spoiler the spoiler did not fit flush on my car i had like an inch gap on one side it was horrible dont do it thats all i have to say the worst money i have ever spent was spent at spoiler depot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
GspoT said:
DONT DO IT spoiler depot is the worst thing you can do i ordered the trd style spoiler from them waited over a month to get it i am also impatiant the paint was horrible it did not FIT ON MY CAR the hole line up was wrong i had to re drill holes in the spoiler the spoiler did not fit flush on my car i had like an inch gap on one side it was horrible dont do it thats all i have to say the worst money i have ever spent was spent at spoiler depot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its been over 2 years. The decision has most likely been made unless you read...

"Hey, I'm looking to purchasing a spoiler and having it painted 26 months from now."

You are now the spoiler.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
GspoT said:
:wtf:

I'm gonna have to agree with Wonka on this one. You may be a couple years too late.
Still I will give you an "E" for effort.

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
kaioshin said:
I'm gonna have to agree with Wonka on this one. You may be a couple years too late.
He has done this in two other locations within a few minutes of each other this morning. One was recent. The other was also over a year old. He has an axe to grind and its plastic.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
WillyWonka said:
kaioshin said:
He has done this in two other locations within a few minutes of each other this morning. One was recent. The other was also over a year old. He has an axe to grind and its plastic.
and he's prolly using butter as his grinding stone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.