NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently bought my celica GT 2003 and wanted to put a few mods on it. I’ve been looking into different exhausts (invidia, magnaflow, skunk2n1, and trd) I found a price on all the others but trd is the sound I like best and I can’t find it. Does anyone know where to get one?

·
Registered
2003 Celica GT-S
14 Posts
I just installed the Invidia catback exhaust on my 03 GTS last year. I love it! High quality but it's pretty loud and droney which I love 🥳 🙌

·
Registered
258 Posts
I just installed the Invidia catback exhaust on my 03 GTS last year. I love it! High quality but it's pretty loud and droney which I love
Most of us dont want to sound like a 16 y/o with a honda fart can on our cars. Drone is lit the worst thing ever when you have to drive more then 5 mins somewhere.

Loud doesnt = power
Loud and slow = getting laughed at.

Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ull have to buy a used one. Magnaflow is an overall better pipe.

Ah I see. I didn’t quite like the how deep the magnaflow was (tho i like the sound much better than skun2n1 and invidia) but it may have just been the video. I’ll probably end up getting it as it’s the cheapest of the all from what I’ve seen.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I doubt youll be disapointed, its fairly quiet at idle/ lower rpm but gives a nicer, less ricey tone when ur getting into it compaired to the others. Also the trd from what i recall is the heavier of the 4 options

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I doubt youll be disapointed, its fairly quiet at idle/ lower rpm but gives a nicer, less ricey tone when ur getting into it compaired to the others. Also the trd from what i recall is the heavier of the 4 options

Do you know the best place to get a magnaflow? I think I was mistaken thinking I could get it for 250$ all I’m seeing now is 560$.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Make sure thats the part# for the GT the gts is different im pretty sure. Check it on magnaflows products before u buy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Make sure thats the part# for the GT the gts is different im pretty sure. Check it on magnaflows products before u buy

Are you saying buy from magnaflow’s website or find it from a third party and verify it’s the right part number

·
Registered
258 Posts
Thirdparty but verify its the right number. Either way its coming directly from magnaflow. These retailer direct ship from the supplier aka magnaflow so its best to find the right part number lowest cost as possible.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thirdparty but verify its the right number. Either way its coming directly from magnaflow. These retailer direct ship from the supplier aka magnaflow so its best to find the right part number lowest cost as possible.

Any idea of where to look? Sorry to hound you with all the questions.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Ebay is the picture i posted ealier just make sure its the right part # like i said. Hate for u to get the wrong one and be stuck with it

·
Registered
40 Posts
The Magnaflow muffler is basically the same as the TRD muffler. It has the same general dimensions, resonance, and layout. I have Magnaflow's GTS muffler and I love the sound. Fairly deep, not drony in the least and it has a nice crackle when you really step on it. Keep in mind that Part #15812 is for the GTS, Here's a link to the Magnaflow muffler for the Celica GT: MagnaFlow Toyota Celica Street Series Axle-Back Performance Exhaust Sy

You can simply search "magnaflow 15730" on ebay or amazon and find the cheapest one. Also, if you're looking for a specific sound, a good set of headers can help bring out a good note. I recently got a set of DC Headers installed and can't wait to start the car to hear it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts