NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, the time is come. It's Spring and I want a Celica. There is one at a local dealership. It's a 2000 GT 5 spd, spectra blue. It's power everything, moonroof, spoiler, fogs...26,xxx miles. They are asking $15,900. KBB puts it at $15,100. What should I offer them and not look stupid? I am going on Friday and I would love to have this car. Any thoughts? The car is so damn clean inside and out.

·
Registered
96 Posts
hmm i would say 13 500 would work for you!! that's what i think.
check out the autotrader.com and see how much they run for that year. i bought 2001 gt 5 speed in may last year with 15 000 miles for 15 000. and that was the best deal i could find.

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
u could get a 2000 6sp for about that price. i say u should low ball em' for mid-high 13's. this way u can settle at high 14's or so atleast

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just buy it man! I'm planing your mods already.

Hehe!

Start with $14,300 if he says no. Thell him you can get a brand new one for $???.

If he wants to play hardball...let me at em!

·
Registered
9,255 Posts
Yeah I've seen 2 GT-s in good condition for 14,995. is it a loaded auto with low miles? That seems a little high.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$14,300 huh? So Stephano what mods you planning? Lol. I have clear sidemarkers sitting in my room. I'd love to drop it with Hotchkis after I save some...depending on what my monthly payments would be...Then of course a stereo so i can hook my amp up..gotta have the music...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Well I wasn't planing a $2000+ as your first mod but hea what the hell its your dough. hee hee
Well my first mod was, hmm let me think.....I can't remember
some of my favorite mods are white face gauges w/blue leds.
window tint, rear strut bar, MP3 player, Intake and snow tires.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The blue led thing is cool..I'm not that talented when it comes to that. I'd screw it up somehow. Anyhow, I am going to the dealer today sometime.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts