NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see anybody interests my car locally. I am in the middle of selling or keeping my car so i will think about it , if i get the right price.

here is the specifications for my car
2000 Toyota Celica GT with 29600 original miles . It is black and comes with all factory options except leather seats. I bought the factory black leather seats brand new several months ago but did not have time to install them yet . The car does not have any problem mechanically or does not have any body problems.

Here is the modifications that comes with the car

Exterior: Full kaminari kit
G-games wolf 77's with 225-35-18 wrapped with nitto 555 tires
C-one style hood scoop
S2000 antenna
TYC red taillights
Clear corner lenses
Brembo rotors
Ground control coilovers
All around PIAA bulbs

Interior: B&M Short shifter
Momo shift knob
JDM door sills
Brand new celica floor mats and trunk carpet
Factory black leather seats ( never installed but will be provided )

Engine : Aem 2nd gen blue intake
Apr Front Strut bar
Team Celica grounding kit
5zigen fireball exhaust system

i think thats all i have on my car right now, i just want to see anybody interests my car with the modifications ? I am still undecided to sell or keep it cuz i really like my car. Right now , i am not thinking to part it out , if i consider , i will give priority to local people . THanks in advance for advices or any suggestions.

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
Mods don't matter unless you find a buyer who's a car nut like most of us. If you can't find one, parting out is the best way to go, you make some of your money back and then the sale of the car.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Actualy the Mods depreciate the cars value.

If it was an auto GT you would get like 20k :chuckles:

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
Originally posted by MicaCeli
Actualy the Mods depreciate the cars value.

If it was an auto GT you would get like 20k :chuckles:
performance mods would if you go for a trade in or a sell to a dealer. I don't really think they give a poop about appearance mods.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
part it out and sell it privately .. i'm sure carmax would love to put real good money on it since its a 00 with low mileage .. throw it on autotrader and see what happens ..

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
If you want to get the most out of the car, take everything off and part it out. Return it to stock (as has been mentioned). With that low milage, you will get a decent buck for it.

Otherwise, regardless of whether your a car nut or not, I look at it as you have all this on teh car, the car has been beat on. I don't care about the milage, but I'm sure this guy has "driven" the car pretty good/hard. Therefore, my offer is a bit lower, as I don't know what i'm getting myself into.

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
kaioshin said:
My engine only has 34k and the tranny only has 2k... :gap:
are you kidding me? When i lost my '00 celi in the flood, it was a week shy of it's one year birthday, and already had 36k miles on it.

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
dfess1 said:
are you kidding me? When i lost my '00 celi in the flood, it was a week shy of it's one year birthday, and already had 36k miles on it.
I guess you don't know?

the chassis has about 150k on it by now. :chuckles:

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by dfess1
I have 38k on the car :sadpace: I didn't have it for a month.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
jack : i am planing to trade in for a white action package gt-s or a S2000 but still undecided , i spent a lot of my on my gt but it is getting old and the most important thing it is a GT so i cannot get performance even if i have intake , best exhaust , headers or anything else except turbo

so if i find a 2003 or newer gt-s , i will consider to trade in after i get my parts back so i can use some of them for the gt-s

1 - 15 of 15 Posts