NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
haven't hit lift much because of the high gas prices, still. but when i did, i'd say i'd hit it about 4 x's a week. but only through 1 gear.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Bowlerer said:
4-5 times a day... is that bad? honestly
I doubt it. If you're bringing the revs up all the way to fuel cut-off (going into redline) then maybe. I know for sure you'll eat up your gas.

jeetee-ess said:
haven't hit lift much because of the high gas prices, still. but when i did, i'd say i'd hit it about 4 x's a week. but only through 1 gear.
:stupid:

Plus lift sounds so nice with my setup, I don't really want / need the extra attention. I get enough as it is.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
oh man i hit at least 9 times a day, its soooo addicting.. :faint:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Boya.....every day and why the hell not!

·
Registered
320 Posts
yip its a jap import, 4 months waiting for her, but well worth the wait!

the head unit is change and the sat nav is on the way out, then the single DIN dvd is going in the glove box to work on the screen

·
Registered
726 Posts
yea i was on the highway yesterday and ended up in lift a few times. always wonder if i had "hurt" the car after i hit lift more than i should

·
Registered
243 Posts
I usually hit lift every 17 seconds, on average...i dont really need to care about gas, im friggin loaded... :bling:

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
at least 10-15 times a day when i had a gt-s. but gas was really cheap back then, i could fill up for $17. I was also just a kid, i think i was about 17 or 18 when i got the car.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I hit lift like 4 times a day or less.
________
LIVE SEX

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
CeliChick2003 said:
Once or twice a week and maybe a few times going onto the freeway.
kylebGTS said:
2-3 times a week.
wow, i hit lift on average 2 times a day i'd say. but when i dont hit lift i'm shiftin at like 3500rpm's. its either all or nothing. plus i got 326 miles on my last fill up :applaud:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Speck102 said:
at least 10-15 times a day when i had a gt-s. but gas was really cheap back then, i could fill up for $17. I was also just a kid, i think i was about 17 or 18 when i got the car.
amn ur sounding old, that cant be more than 8 years ago!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts