NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,896 Posts
I just brake :D...I did it last night...a tow truck was less than 10 feet behind me, I tapped the brakes, saw the tow truck swerve a little bit, he flashed his lights, I flicked him off.....:rofl:, then went faster....

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
If you're going real fast on the highway, but someone still insists on tailing you:

1) wishshield washer fluid is a sweet projectile
2) turn your lights on and off. It's not your brake lights, but it looks like a long sustained braking (since your lights weren't on before). This usually works great, and then Eric's "go faster".

Oh, when they finally change lanes to pass you on the right, and you block them in behind the slow semi, that is also pretty sweet! :evil:

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
Forgot, there's also the ultimate "slow down a lot."

You know, when you're driving like 50 on a 35mph one-lane road, but apparently that's not fast enough for Johnny drives-too-close behind you, so you slow down to like 20mph. :evil:

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
This is the move I use all the time! Good call Beast. On 95, it's always the box in and then slow down. This is followed by the speed up just to cblock him next to something else. I find about 3 miles of this is enough to make people so pissed that they use the shoulder. Hehehehee...

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Beast said:
Forgot, there's also the ultimate "slow down a lot."

You know, when you're driving like 50 on a 35mph one-lane road, but apparently that's not fast enough for Johnny drives-too-close behind you, so you slow down to like 20mph. :evil:
i always use this in my VW, because unlike in the celica, i dont have the "go faster" option. :chuckles:

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Bwahahahaha! I'm the idiot who downshifts into third gear at highway speeds and runs out third and fourth. They usually are left behind and stay there while I get to have fun driving my car. :gap: I don't think I have the patience to use the slow down method!

mei*

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
The best are tailgaters during inclimate weather conditions, like the monsoon we recently had. There was some guy with no lights on right on my arse for miles.

If only there weren't consequences in this world...:evil:
I would have definitely gotten behind him, and given him a little NASCAR "love tap". Send him spinning out of control into an embankment or jersey wall..... whoa! :chuckles:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I would pop my sunroof and lose some pennies that you just "happen" to have lying around somewhere.

They tend to backoff after they figure out what's going on, that or shoot you :wiggle:

·
Registered
179 Posts
i was on 95 today and i spotted an undercover cop, so i slowed down to the speed limit and there was this white van behind me. i'm assuming he didn't see the cop cuz he kept flashing his light at me but i couldn't do anything cuz there were too many cars to switch lanes and i didn't want to cut off anyone. so then the moron finally passes me and flicks me off... i was like b1tch, sped up, and cut him off then boxed him in next to this truck and did around 40 for like 2 miles, didn't let him pass me.... morons.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
allenP said:
I would pop my sunroof and lose some pennies that you just "happen" to have lying around somewhere.

They tend to backoff after they figure out what's going on, that or shoot you :wiggle:
i ised to do that to my friends in high school, but we would blatantly throw them at eachoher.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I use the windshield wiper fluid trick all the time, they back off quick once they realize why you are doing it....*grin*

1 - 17 of 17 Posts