NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The more vents you put on a car the more horsepower, it works just like racing stripes.:chuckles:

·
Registered
191 Posts
2nd pic reminds me of a protege speed

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
That looks horrible. I don't mind the looks of the new C class but the only one I'd get would have a 63 on the back of it.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I love how you get all butt hurt if someone else posts anything about a vehicle in the Other models area.
Apparently the ^people above this post didn't see the original ridiculously long uber post that few would
bother to go through. I'm not going to search out some crap like that especially when it was a post from
over 5 months ago.. Get real. I wish I had as much free time as you.

Cracks me up. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Boobze
3,237 Posts
I love how you get all butt hurt if someone else posts anything about a vehicle in the Other models area.
Apparently the ^people above this post didn't see the original ridiculously long uber post that few would
bother to go through. I'm not going to search out some crap like that especially when it was a post from
over 5 months ago.. Get real. I wish I had as much free time as you.

Cracks me up. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I was going to post the same link, old news.

Anyways, now that I look at it again it's like they tried to make it look like the STI or something with all the scoops and the wing.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
Wald has been doing a horrible job lately creating kits for these luxury cars. The one of for the Lexus IS-F is ugly too in my opinion.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts