NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How would i go about making a pair of these? Where do I look at getting the aluminum from? and do they have to be bent our anything?

Please if you can give me any insight I am interested

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Umm, don't go to Lowe's or anything for your sheet metal or diamond plate. Go to a scrap/recycling yard or sheet metal place. Just look in the Yellow Pages. The scrap/recycling yards sometimes carry used diamond plate (still good condition) or new stuff. And they sell it by the pound, not by the design. If you buy from Lowe's or something, they charge you extra just because it's diamond plate, not flat stuff.

And if anyone wants to pay me $80, I'll ship ya' the material. That's about a 200% profit margin. :)

Curt

·
Registered
755 Posts
Or just buy a premade set off ebay...?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much do they go for on ebay? I live in Canada so i don't have Lowe's, nor do i want to pay that price to make them. i will look around the recycling yards is it billet aluminum or diamond plate? same ****?

·
Registered
755 Posts
Do an ebay search for 2000 Celica..they'll come up

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Hurley_Bc said:
how much do they go for on ebay? I live in Canada so i don't have Lowe's, nor do i want to pay that price to make them. i will look around the recycling yards is it billet aluminum or diamond plate? same ****?
Check out the 15% sale I have going on IPT dashkits/motorsports products: http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69973

Metal Floormats (4-piece set) are going for $110.50 right now (regular price is $130).

Let me know if you have any questions. ;)

·
Registered
755 Posts
They are under 100 bux for a 6 piece set on ebay man

1 - 9 of 9 Posts