241 - 243 of 243 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Ok, thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, so been Celica gang for about 6-8 years now and for the past 2-3 years I have been putting supension mods on my 05 GT. Dont talk trash, I came here to ask questions, give out some information about my build, and for the people like Boosted2.0, to hopefully have good advice for a novice like myself. Moving forward I have a 01 2zz and planning on building like this forum. So far besides all the suspension mods I have, I have PPE Headers/Midpipe, Injen CAI, Q45 Throttlebody, looking to buy DDPR IM soon, and same as flywheel, thinking going MWR AEM EMS4 ECU KIT rather than PFC. My question is I like the Tanabe and the HKS cat back, but of course the HKS is more expensive and with a new born, I will have to wait a while before a multitude of these products will be able to be purchased, but I am trying to make a game plan, and I think for me for now up to step 7 is what I want to achieve before going all the way. So which one of those two options of axle back exhaust are more free flowing and how much WHP will that roughly put? Some people in North Cal Celicas had said their 2zz with just Intake,Exhaust, and PFC made 200 WHP.

241 - 243 of 243 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.