NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just put my kazuma exaust on and it is mean, the guy i brought it from also threw in a fabricated siliencer but is still loud. is there any way to make it more quiet like maybe a diffrent siliencer or by sticking somthing in the exaust.

·
Registered
514 Posts
there are many threads for this. You need a silencer. check out carchemistry's one.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
nxracer said:
Remove exhaust, replace with one that is "street legal"
:werd:

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I don't understand why people keep buying this exhaust, it's for offroad use... and even that's a stretch. It doesn't sound "cool" driving around, and people aren't looking at you pass by going "wow that sounds awesome"

They are saying. "There goes another ricer"........

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
gts24 said:
I don't understand why people keep buying this exhaust, it's for offroad use... and even that's a stretch. It doesn't sound "cool" driving around, and people aren't looking at you pass by going "wow that sounds awesome"

They are saying. "There goes another ricer"........

you should of listened to everyone on here before you got it. if its too loud for you just get a new exhuast

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With the siliencer in it is not that loud, but why would someone add a post about how loud and annoying it is, because i am not asking you to go out and buy one, so dont be negitive. But for everyone else who was helpfull , thanks.

·
Registered
95 Posts
you most welcome bama, some people just dont know what is up...out of all the threads i have seen and read on the kazuma just a few people dont like it and thats ok, you dont have to TRY and bash people about it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.