NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Interesting. Does anyone remember the claimed death of the gentleman that is now being said to captured and alive?

Interrogating A Dead Al-Qaida Leader
3-8-03

Dear Mr. Rense,

The US has created a lot of noise from its false capture of Khalid Sheikh Mohammad, who passed away in the year 2002. The following article will confirm this. The US government needed a success on its fraudulent 'war on terror' in order to get support for its new murderous adventure into Iraq, hence, came up with this notion of having captured Khalid Mohammad.

Sincerely,

Mohammed Daud Miraki, MA, MA, PhD

Interrogating The Dead Al-Qaida, Or, Are We Stupid?

By Asim Mughal
PakNews

There are shrill cries of success and sighs of relief surrounding a news report that is being hailed as the biggest catch so far: No.3 man, Sheikh Khalid Muhammad, of the dreaded Al Qaida is captured, alive! The biggest success in the global war against terrorism. This is certainly excellent news and both the Pakistani and the American authorities deserve congratulations.

Unfortunately, while the coalition is claiming success, there is a run for taking the credit. The American version of the news from likes of CNN, Foxnews, MSNBC hardly mentions the Pakistani role and makes it sound like Sheikh Khalid Muhammad was captured somewhere in Texas, not from Rawalpindi. The Pakistani version earlier claimed this to be a joint operation but now it is claimed to be 100% Pakistani operation (<http://www.paknews.com/main.php?id=4&date1=2003-03-03>News Link Mar 3, 2003).

The contradictions do not stop here. Americans claim that Sheikh Khalid Muhammad is in their custody and is now being interrogated for the second day. Whereas, the Pakistanis are saying that he has not been extradited to any country. Furthermre, it is being said that Sheikh Khalid will be extradited to Kuwait.

Now why Kuwait one asks? Sheikh Khalid Muhammad is being referred to as a citizen of anywhere from Kuwait, Pakistan, Yemen, up to holding 20 passports of different countries. What is his real nationality?

Now, about his role as the key planner of all past terrorism acts and all future acts. It is said that Khalid was the chief/key planner of 9/11 attacks? But wasn't that attributed to Osama Bin Laden? But wait! It was not too long ago that it was claimed that <http://www.paknews.com/flash.php?id=10&date1=2002-11-02>"key planner of the attacks on World Trade Centre and the Pentagon, Ramzi Bin al-Shibh" was arrested.

So, who is the real man?

A more troubling problem is that it was reported by both American and Pakistani authorities back in September 2002 that Sheikh Khalid Muhammad was killed in a raid. The reason we remember him vividly was the way his death was dramatized. He was reported as writing words on a wall with his own blood as he was dying (<http://www.paknews.com/flash.php?id=17&date1=2002-09-15> News Link Sept 15, 2002).

It was reported a few days after the report of a raid that Khalid's wife and children were in custody and being interrogated. ( News Link Sept 20, 2002)

So, maybe all this very confusing to an average buch of people like us, but perhaps someone can tell us who the real Sheikh Khalid Muhammad is? How can Sheikh Khalid Muhammad be in America, Pakistan and Kuwait at the same time? If he died in the gun battle on Sept 15, 2002 in Karachi, who has been raided and arrested on March 3, 2003?

We will all feel much safer when told the truth, rather than some raids and captures which do not add up, as it seems.

·
Registered
223 Posts
It's his evil twin. Or maybe its evil clones. Or maybe the intelligence community is telling us what they think we want to hear instead of the truth.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Chui said:
Interesting. Does anyone remember the claimed death of the gentleman that is now being said to captured and alive?

[
Interesting, do you remember that the same thing was in the article you posted three days ago from Gurney only he claimed six months?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Chui said:
A more troubling problem is that it was reported by both American and Pakistani authorities back in September 2002 that Sheikh Khalid Muhammad was killed in a raid. The reason we remember him vividly was the way his death was dramatized. He was reported as writing words on a wall with his own blood as he was dying (<http://www.paknews.com/flash.php?id=17&date1=2002-09-15> News Link Sept 15, 2002).

Just read the article linked and unless I missed something it never said that SKM was dead let alone the guy writing in blood. Does this guy read his own links to see if they match up with what he is saying? Does the poster?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, Mr Intellect, they are posted here for ones to read and reflect. It's good to see that you actually read them.

Of course I read them. Yes, they sometimes contradict. But so does LIFE. Get over it.

More importantly, what do you believe the real situation is? THAT is the reason for the posts.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Chui said:
Well, Mr Intellect, they are posted here for ones to read and reflect. It's good to see that you actually read them.

Of course I read them. Yes, they sometimes contradict. But so does LIFE. Get over it.

More importantly, what do you believe the real situation is? THAT is the reason for the posts.
Thank you for the compliment, the recognition from you is appreciated. I don't think you read them at all, otherwise why would you post the same thing twice. Them being contradictory lends more credibility to the sources you chose to post. :rolleyes: Since you do the majority of posting it would be more interesting to see what you feelings are about the situation. You simply post, you offer no insight or more importantly offer solutions.

Let's start with this post, do you have some verification that he was reported dead 3 months or 6 months ago since one of the sources you used already blew that theory. If so please post a link. If a link is found why do you think they would choose to publish such a lie and what do you think they hope to gain by it?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
First of all neither you or I actually KNOW anything about this guy. And, no, the majority of my posts are not to canvass for "feelings". I need not offer "insight" or "solutions" unless asked. Sometimes I do; sometimes I do not.

Why don't you offer anything?

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Chui said:
And, no, the majority of my posts are not to canvass for "feelings". I need not offer "insight" or "solutions" unless asked. Sometimes I do; sometimes I do not.

Why don't you offer anything?
Why do you post then, not to elicit feelings, nor to offer insight or solutions..........just bored? If you just like to throw things up for the sake of being active and keeping people informed why not just post the link and save bandwidth? If people are interested they will link to it.

Simply put I don't offer anything because I don't know the answers, something we both share but approach in different fashions.

PS - Thanks for answering my questions, must be one of those times when you "do not"...........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"Simply put I don't offer anything because I don't know the answers, something we both share but approach in different fashions."

Thank you for coming clean.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Yes, they sometimes contradict. But so does LIFE. Get over it.
No. I wont "get over it". You post article after article every week from sources that dont even have the credibility of a supermarket tabloid. This isnt a "contradiction", its complete BS. If CNN screwed up facts like this story did (CNN employee heads rolling aside), I'm at least somewhat sure you wouldnt be saying "sometimes stories conflict, get over it".

You want our opinions, fine. Mine is that when you listen to news from places that aren't held accountable for what they report, you wind up with a whole lot of worthless information.

I'll end by re-asking oldster's question... Whats the point of all this Chui? Where does rense.com end and Chui's opinion begin? Are you just trying to "make us think"? It is somewhat apparent that you dont believe every word of the articles that you cite, and its not all that important to you that the facts are right / wrong, yet you never really SAY so.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Chui said:
"Simply put I don't offer anything because I don't know the answers, something we both share but approach in different fashions."

Thank you for coming clean.
Since you did not refute it I will thank you also......:)

As an addition to Cams comments, you don't seem to mind contradicitons yet that is the reason for this thread. What is the point?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cam_n_scott said:

No. I wont "get over it". You post article after article every week from sources that dont even have the credibility of a supermarket tabloid. This isn't a "contradiction", its complete BS. If CNN screwed up facts like this story did (CNN employee heads rolling aside), I'm at least somewhat sure you wouldnt be saying "sometimes stories conflict, get over it".

You want our opinions, fine. Mine is that when you listen to news from places that aren't held accountable for what they report, you wind up with a whole lot of worthless information.

I'll end by re-asking oldster's question... Whats the point of all this Chui? Where does rense.com end and Chui's opinion begin? Are you just trying to "make us think"? It is somewhat apparent that you dont believe every word of the articles that you cite, and its not all that important to you that the facts are right / wrong, yet you never really SAY so.
Apparently you know little about CNN and other gov't sources of non-news. That's okay, though. We can all march to Hell together. But I'm sure we're chock full of those latent suicidal individuals who would much rather die at the gates of Hell than bust your ass trying to make a difference. This nation [and I assume the world, to be honest] is LOADED with them. :rolleyes:

Your ENTIRE "peer-reviewed" Mainstream Media is controlled by only FIVE (5) companies... No potential conflict of interest there, hunh, cam, oldster, ringthree? Who might these companies or entities be? Ever gave that any SERIOUS thought? And where does the majority of the "news" and "reports" eminate from, cam? Have any ideas? What's the BACKGROUND of the "talking heads" and, more importantly, the AGENCIES who relay THEIR "breaking news stories" and "opinions"? You think they may have VESTED INTERESTS in convincing we, the people, that OUR views become THEIR views? Or vice versa depending on your perspective in this example. I'd imagine that there is TONS OF DOLLARS at stake... From what I can gather these Alternative News Sources have much, much less to gain than "your" ZIONIST, "free" press.

I don't expect each and every one of you to read each and every post, but you're a FOOL if you think I [or ANYONE ELSE] believe ALL of ANYTHING!! If you take the time to read my responses to other inciteful individuals, the "answers" you seek are there. Why you seek "what Chui believes" is a bit puzzling to me, though. You are free to ask questions and open dialogue. I think that's what this whole web discussion thingy is about, afterall.

In summary:

Just respond intelligently and/or ask, man. If you look at any number of threads that I've started I always try to respond to some of the ideas expressed if to no ONE person in particular.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Chui said:

In summary:

Just respond intelligently and/or ask, man. If you look at any number of threads that I've started I always try to respond to some of the ideas expressed if to no ONE person in particular.

Responding intelligently or asking has never worked in the past, what has changed now? Anyone who has followed your posts already knows the answer to that question. You don't, you evade the question, take off in another direction or insult the person asking the questions.

In summary:

You are enamored with your self image of the prophet bringing information to the ignorant masses. As with most self proclaimed deities your tolorance for people who question your wisdom is low with retribution harsh. Explaining to the little people your true direction and purpose is beneath you and they do not warrant that consideration. Hail Chui, expresser of truth and deliverer of concious enlightenment to the those incabable of self thought..

·
Registered
96 Posts
oldster said:

Responding intelligently or asking has never worked in the past, what has changed now? Anyone who has followed your posts already knows the answer to that question. You don't, you evade the question, take off in another direction or insult the person asking the questions.

In summary:

You are enamored with your self image of the prophet bringing information to the ignorant masses. As with most self proclaimed deities your tolorance for people who question your wisdom is low with retribution harsh. Explaining to the little people your true direction and purpose is beneath you and they do not warrant that consideration. Hail Chui, expresser of truth and deliverer of concious enlightenment to the those incabable of self thought..
:bowdown: oldster is my new OT hero :gap:

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quite the opposite, oldster. With your tongue-in-cheek, arrogant questioning, yet never-revealing-anything attitude, oldster, why would I type 500 + words for your admittedly non-interested benefit? You [and a few others] rely solely on sarcasm and sardonism as your standard when questioned. I, on the other hand tend to ask YOU questions when I'M asked questions to get YOU to think a bit differently - AND [MORE IMPORTANTLY] FOR SELF - than you might think now. THAT is the methodology of someone who is trying to TEACH/ENCOURAGE others to THINK INDEPENDENTLY - which, bad for you - requires one to go study a bit.

Even if I could do a "core dump" of all I've read I wouldn't. Why? Because the majority of the population aren't interested in anything that will take them away from their addictions [e.g., pay TV channel movies, sports or what have you].

Some of us are AFRAID of being incorrect or being looked upon suspect. I really don't care. The information that's posted is just that: Information. You look for "truth" that supports your beliefs systems. That isn't study. And I'm not here to support your - or anyone else's belief system. If you're too obtuse to realize that there are differing perspectives on any one topic then you'll just have to go sit down and plug into CNN for your 'non-news'. I cannot assist you. And I think we've gone over this before... I know you wish to have everything "cut up and predigested", but everyone isn't that way and I, for one, have admittedly little desire to do that for you.

Your "experts" contradict themselves and it's apparently never a problem - because you've accepted them as "Authority" as have the vast majority of the planet. I don't want you to "believe" anything. I'd like for everyone to withhold "believing" and continue learning as many perspectives as each will determine reasonable and then learn a few more. Then and only then can one say, "I know that these factions claim..." That's the ONLY way to truly LEARN. What we euphemistically call "schooling" today is exactly what you - and others - are demanding from me and I'll not have much of it. THINK ABOUT IT.

I hope like Hell you were not given the answers to questions during your educational matriculation. Perhaps Engineering school encouraged independent thought to a large degree and what I do now certainly does so I differ greatly than you do when it comes to learning, researching and thinking.

·
Registered
715 Posts
but back to the stroy of his supposed death, Pakistani officals were the ones that first claimed that he died last year. This mistake whether delibrate or not , i am not sure about but it did happen. The news media ran on their own in assuming that the US had him in custody, the US des not have a extradition agreemnt with Pakistan and he has always been in their custody. In fact , the US only supplied intelligence and electronic devices that assisted in his capture. Guys , stop the argument.

p.s., i really dont trust Pakistan, the P.M. there can barely control the fanatics in his country. Remeber that the Taliban was almost entirely pakistani.

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the much more wise comments about the apparent contradictions in the Mainstream Media...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts