NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have gotten alot of emails asking about part availability and when new parts are coming out. So I thought I would post this to let people know what's going on.

Front Strut Tower bars: These are in stock and ready to ship next business day. All group buy orders shipped last week. These are ready to go...

Tie Downs: These are also in stock and ready to go. We got a bunch in and can ship the next business day...

Sway Bar Endlinks: These are also in stock. We have the lubricated rod ends used with these on the way as we speak. And these will be able to ship by Friday...

Rear 2pt Strut bars: These should be finished up this week. Steel brackets are being zinc plated Wednesday or Thursday. And the billet pieces will be ready very soon. We will still have the preorder going until they are in stock. You get a gift certificate towards future HyperMotive purchases with this preorder. The 3D file of the center bar is on the website in the "News" section for those wanting to see what it will look like.

Spark Plug Covers: Programming will start as soon as the two point rear bars are finished up. This part will be prototyped and tested next month and will begin sales in May. Est cost will be about $80-90.

Front Lower arm bars: This will also be prototyped next month with a May release. It will also be able to fit Automatic!!!Celicas and Matrix/Vibe vehicles!!! This bar will definately be a step above other front lowers on the market!!! I am really looking forward to this part! Price will be about $140-$150. This is going to be a sweet piece.

Rear Lower Arm Bars: This order will be filled right after the 2pt rears are made.

Shirts and Hats: The HyperMotive shirts(Bo's kickass design!) and HyperMotive hats should be ready for sale by the end of this week.

Motor Mounts: We are still working on finalizing the design of this product and the prototype will likely be made in early May with a release after a sucessful testing. This part will replace the bottom section of the mount and will likely utilize Energy Suspension's poly bushings.

Rear 3pt Chromemoly bars: We expect to jump on this as soon as we get some free time to setup the building of these units. Look for a late May or Early June availability.

Check the news section on the www.hypermotive.net news section for regular updates as we get info from our contracted help.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also to add to the frequently asked questions: The 2pt rear strut bar preorder is still going on. You get a gift certificate towards future non group buys or preorder purchases with this gift certficate.

Hats are now in and ready to ship.

The shirt shop says the shirts will be ready Friday or Monday.

And the two point rear hopefully will be prototyped on Thursday or Friday. We must be patient as they are still turning out parts for the war effort. Which is thier No.1 priority! Personally I think it's cool just to know the bars are being turned out on the same machines that are putting a hurtin on Saddam himself! not to mention protect and serve our troops.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's alot of work but we are getting there. There's always hicups and set backs but we'll work through them. We are currently working only on the GT-S cover right now and a GT cover afterwards.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Going to look at the first shirt today. I called the shop about the 2pt rear. He is going to try to work on it this weekend. He is trying to finish up his current projects so he work on this next.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I called the shirt place up. The first shirt didn't turn out right so they are currently redoing the screens for it and I can stop by tomorrow to check out the first "good" one. I will be picking the first order of shirts next week and will be able to ship out shortly there after.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The shop has the center bar finished and is working on getting the end brackets right. They are tricky to make with the way I have it setup to get the angles hust right.

They are still working out the colors for the shirt. They have had to remake several screens to get the right look.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Stopped by shirt shop. They think they have everything straightened out and should have it ready by Friday now!! I told them don't rush, I want them done right.

I pick up the prototype two point rear bar tonight for testing!!!! Pics tonight!!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got the rear 2pt installed in the car. I gotta wash the car quick and I'll have the pics up in a little bit. End brackets are not the finished product but just functional right now. The center bar is 100% done except it's not polished yet. Looks Sweeet! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.