NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Glad to know you survived... a little banged up, but none the less still alive...

And so we don't get a lot of "What happened..."

racinjason said:
I am going to keep this short as I am in alot of pain. But I was helping a friend out do some filming. We were using my car for a cool short film that we were going to show here on the site. Well on the way to our third film location I was not paying enough attention while talking to my friend and lost control. I nearly regained it but not in time and slid through a guard rail which we went under and straight down into an 7ft ditch into a creek.

The car is totalled and myself and my friend were lucky to walk away alive. I was lucky enough to keep it going straight so it wouldn't roll.

The car went under!! the guardrail. The rail ripped off the front bumper, the hood, the sun roof and the rear wing and rear bumper came off. And it pushed the motor back against the firewall...

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Did the headlights make it through alright?

That's pretty rough, glad to see you made it out in one piece Jason.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by WillyK
Did the headlights make it through alright?

That's pretty rough, glad to see you made it out in one piece Jason.
damn dude i can't believe u would ask somthing like that.....

of course they are intact ;) lol

John

·
Registered
473 Posts
damn!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is me in the top picture getting attended to by the parametics. My back hurt like a SOB and they wouldn't let me lay down.

What I want to know is why all the good Celica's end up in alot of water!?!?! How bout it Larry.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
looks like your guys' strut bars are still intact! nice work lol

man u must have been driving really damn fast to go UNDER the guardrail

1 - 20 of 31 Posts