NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most know we are going to be releasing the HyperMotive billet aluminum spark plug covers by the end of this month. I spoke with the shop this morning and he said we can also offer custom engraving on these covers to put your club/teams logo on them. Or any simple design you want. Text designs etc. All you need to do is submit your work you want, get a quote and the go ahead to stick them on. Obviously the more covers you order the cheaper it will be but price is completely determined on the complexity of your design and the size. You will need to pay for the standard cover (around $90-$95) and then pay for the programming and machine time. Which I would expect to be in the $35-$50 range.

We do not offer this service to any shops or resellers yet. We will also have the size of the allowable design space as soon as we finish our final HyperMotive design. This is to personalize your covers to your own taste to have something no one else will ever have.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just the GTS right now. Don't have many interested in a cover for the GT. If I receive interest I can design a cover for the GT's as well. But it needs to be more than 2-3 people though.

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The GT cover wouldn't cover the entire valve cover. Just the park for the spark plugs. I've seen a lot of GT owners take the plastic covering off and paint the real valve cover. GT spark plug cover cost would be close to the same as the GT-S. But it would only be beneficial for those that ditch the plastic.

·
Registered
6,454 Posts
jason...I have a spark plug cover for my GT that only covers the spark plugs since I have my valve cover polished. You interested on getting my design:D.

And also like I asked you before, howcome you guys dont make those billet aluminum covers for power steering fluid/brake fluid. They will both fit GT and GTS

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We can always take a look at it. And see what we can do. Send me an email and we can check into it.

We like making this type of stuff but Keith and I would rather spend most of our time with the suspension and other performance adders.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Count me in for a GT cover.
I would love to get rid of my plastics, but I need somthing to cover the Coil Packs. :)
This would be Awsome!!!!
Would love to see what you come up with.

To aZnTrD2k:
Do you have a pic of your engine bay?
I would love to see what the VC looks like polished. :)

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Like I said.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.