NewCelica.org Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Yippie! My credit card was just charged for the pre-order. Does this mean my rear strut bar is finally on its way?
Oh, How cool would it be if I got it before the big ImportXpressions BBQ/Car meet this Saturday? Hurry! Hurry!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Awesome. That was quick as hell. I just dropped it off to ship out all orders yesterday afternoon. So they are all on the way!!! I'll have full pics up tonight. Just be careful cutting your interior. It easier to take more off than put the plastic back on!!!

Most people should receive their bars by the end of this week.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Also for those that received the gift certificates. I forgot to stick them in the boxes in my haste to finish packaging them Sunday night at 1am(monday morning). I will send you an email with your gift certificate amount, your ID code and how to place an order with them. So don't get excited when you don't see it in here.

·
Registered
3,004 Posts
racinjason said:
Awesome. That was quick as hell. I just dropped it off to ship out all orders yesterday afternoon. So they are all on the way!!! I'll have full pics up tonight. Just be careful cutting your interior. It easier to take more off than put the plastic back on!!!

Most people should receive their bars by the end of this week.
Yeah, we're pretty close to each other, so it must have actually gotten here this morning when I was at class.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.