NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can land in VVTL-i when shifting from 1st to 2nd gear! Now I don't have to deal with the hopping and hesitation from my engine! Thanks Bill's motor mount! :thumbup: :gap:

mei*

·
It is known.
8,240 Posts
if you could actually shift properly you wouldn't need bill mount ;) j/k

p.s. good job :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
[sarcasim] oh come on, i can do that in my GT, everyone should be able to land in lift[/sarcasim]

j/k.. good job i want a set of Bills mounts

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
party2go said:
if you could actually shift properly you wouldn't need bill mount ;) j/k

p.s. good job :thumbup:

hehehe
u sound like jeremy

and yes i agree mei can not shift:p

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
GT-Schick said:
I can land in VVTL-i when shifting from 1st to 2nd gear! Now I don't have to deal with the hopping and hesitation from my engine! Thanks Bill's motor mount! :thumbup: :gap:

mei*
I could land the 1-2 every now and then if I really tried. would help my times if I got that damn clutch replaced too. But this is definitely a mod I am looking into. :)

·
It is known.
8,240 Posts
and your talking because.................. ;) j/k Jeremy

·
Registered
397 Posts
yo congrats mei. now you have to do the same with 2nd to third to forth. a little hint. rev it past 83 and it will hit every time. each gear is different. it will take more revs to keep it in lift.

·
Registered
3,014 Posts
damn mei....i thought you could drive better then that :(

before i did the revlimiter conversion I could get really close, but now that ive done the conversion ive never had a problem with landing in lift. HA...and i ran a 14.7 @ 95 mph on sunday at Capitol!!!

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I realized that I wasn't trying anymore. Jake can agree with me that there's some jump and hesitation when shifting into 2nd. Mysteriously I used to be able to do it before I had a motor mount replaced a while back. :confused: Oh well, I really tried and paid attention to everything and didn't have to deal with that hesitation and THAT is why I am a giddy little school girl. :D Simmer down, Dan!

NOTE: No school girl outfit for me today, although I was supposed to be a private school student for guerilla theater in Anthropology. :)

mei*

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Thanks Mei! ...and you chicks don't seem to mind that little extra vibration either :chuckles:
See? I'm telling you GT-S boys better be getting your hands on these before I'm sick of makin 'em!

Please post your review comments in the Performance Mod forum too!

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
2000 XYR said:
You making those for WRX's yet?
A lot of people install the STi group N engine and tranny mounts... it's one of the things that's on my list for when I'm not in the middle of buying a house :)

You can get the 2 engine mounts and the tranny mounts for a total of like $170

Here's a thread praising them

-bd
...because every thread should have a little Subie in it!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.